Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:51:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Starter Marriage, Phase 3.  (Read 16424 times)
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #165 on: March 26, 2023, 10:15:46 pm »

Is it possible to have Allison call you "master" in front of Dante and Renee without Allison also telling them Annie is supposedly now your sex-slave?

I finally got this; it involves rejecting Annie altogether, at least the way I did it. The trick might be to get an "explicit commitment" out of Annie, and then reject her anyway (harsh!).
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #166 on: March 30, 2023, 11:22:56 am »

Interesting! I've never seen a choice to reject her after she offers explicitly to be your slave, it's just "I'll come. And I will hold you to that" as the only option. Maybe there's a route through the thicket of choices leading up to that...?
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #167 on: March 30, 2023, 02:28:57 pm »

(To clarify, not without being insufficiently dominant-or-whatever to provoke Allison calling you "master".)
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #168 on: March 30, 2023, 07:42:35 pm »

Interesting! I've never seen a choice to reject her after she offers explicitly to be your slave, it's just "I'll come. And I will hold you to that" as the only option. Maybe there's a route through the thicket of choices leading up to that...?

Oh that's funny. Try "not deciding" with Annie in all the earlier text exchanges.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #169 on: April 02, 2023, 03:09:45 pm »

Just out of curiosity: what run are you trying to do? Full monogamy, full MC?

Monogamy but getting Allison to self-describe as a sex-slave.

Ok finally got this.
  • Something tells you that you should stop and look
  • Sounds like an emergency
  • Nothing important; we both have big days
  • No, this has to wait; time for breakfast
  • Call a friend
  • Don't talk to Allison about Annie's texts at all
  • Get an explicit commitment out of Annie, then reject her anyway
  • Don't flirt with Emma (don't offer coffee)
  • Lorelei: talk about Allison, sexual in new ways, nymphomaniac, yes I have, Renee's boobs
  • Dante and Renee's: shall we?

And then that should do it. She'll self-identify as a slave in the car, and for the whole sex scene after.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #170 on: April 03, 2023, 09:38:41 am »

Oh that's funny. Try "not deciding" with Annie in all the earlier text exchanges.

I don't follow. Earlier text exchanges, plural? Are we talking cross-purposes?
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #171 on: April 03, 2023, 09:54:24 am »

I don't follow. Earlier text exchanges, plural? Are we talking cross-purposes?

You can talk to Allison about Annie's texts after you get back from work, and say "I haven't decided yet." Then when you text Annie before bed, you can say "you're still deciding."
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #172 on: April 03, 2023, 01:57:58 pm »

Okay, I've replicated that, but I still can't find any route through the text convo with Annie the next morning that ends with her offering to be on call for sexual service and you rejecting her. Is that what you've seen? If so, what specific choices did you make? Again, what I've found is that anything you say involving "explicit commitment" (necessary to get her to offer to be your slave) leads to agreeing to go to her with no option to refuse (polyamorous horndog that you are).
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 02:53:00 pm by jwik01 » Logged
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #173 on: April 03, 2023, 03:01:53 pm »

Hah! I've got it. If you go for full sex with Allison in the opening scene you're too much of a horndog to turn down her slavery offer, but if you beg off and go to sleep you can muster the will to turn her down.  New question: can you get Allison to call you Master in front of Dante and Renee without telling them about Annie being your slave AND still get the blowjob voucher?
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #174 on: April 03, 2023, 06:17:30 pm »

If you go for full sex with Allison in the opening scene you're too much of a horndog to turn down her slavery offer, but if you beg off and go to sleep you can muster the will to turn her down.

This is an interesting comment. Running this again: I can confirm that you can do full sex with Allison, but reject Annie's offer later. I think the actual distinguishing point is: do you visit Allison in the shower or not?
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #175 on: April 03, 2023, 06:23:29 pm »

Mmmaybe? Maybe we're using different definitions? I've found that giving Allison two orgasms then telling her to serve dinner naked, telling her nothing important; reminiscing OR skipping to breakfast; calling Lorelei, then calling Annie, then telling Allison after work about the texts, then texting Annie and telling her I haven't decided... this set of choices seems to result in the blowjob voucher but also in cutting off the option of turning Annie down.  Cutting the chapter one sex short means no maid-sex and no blowjob voucher, but enables turning Annie down.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 06:38:45 pm by jwik01 » Logged
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #176 on: April 03, 2023, 07:06:17 pm »

My run is:
  • Full sex
  • Maid
  • Natalia
  • Search the Internet (do NOT call Annie or Lorelei)
  • Do NOT call Allison
  • Talk about the texts; not deciding tonight

No blowjob voucher here, but you can reject and explicit commitment.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #177 on: April 03, 2023, 08:24:10 pm »

My run is:
  • Full sex
  • Maid
  • Natalia
  • Search the Internet (do NOT call Annie or Lorelei)
  • Do NOT call Allison
  • Talk about the texts; not deciding tonight

No blowjob voucher here, but you can reject and explicit commitment.

There must be something we're doing differently, as following this track gets me the voucher and no option to refuse the explicit commitment.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #178 on: April 03, 2023, 08:34:58 pm »

Hm... I should say my very first choice is "Now is not the time." Also "Nothing important." I'm not sure what else it might be.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #179 on: April 04, 2023, 08:32:09 pm »

No, those are choices I made as well. I also tried taking the three different attitudes to Annie in the chapter two text exchange. If you fawn over her, your "still deciding" text says "I love you," but other than that I didn't see any differences, at least to the point of Annie's offer in chapter three.

Now, Speed, Keep, This, Speed, Stop, Cook, Speaking, I, Nothing, You.

You, Natalia, Time, See, Head, Yeah, The, So, Let, Get, You, Decide, Deciding, Go, You

At this point you get the voucher, and if there's a path through the chapter three text exchange from here that includes the specific commitment but rejects her, I haven't found it.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14
  Print  

Jump to: