Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:48:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Starter Marriage, Phase 3.  (Read 18073 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 25, 2022, 11:56:14 pm »

Your ex-wife gets in touch with you after years of silenceā€¦ but what does she really want?

Phase 3 of Starter Marriage arriving November 30!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 05:29:51 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2022, 08:13:15 am »

this makes me very happy
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2022, 07:55:26 am »

There's really no way to make a faithful run on this adventure, is there??
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2022, 08:33:42 am »

Define "faithful" in this context.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2022, 07:06:36 pm »

Re-ran through Phases 1 and 2 in anticipation (and to get lined up with what I think is the most mc-heavy option)...
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2022, 10:50:06 pm »

Somebody ought to assemble a summary of how choices affect outcomes. I ran through part one probably three times before discovering the protagonist could already have an ongoing affair he's keeping secret from his wife, if you pick the right dialog options.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2022, 10:57:04 pm »

If you mean is it possible to get to an ending not having had sex with anyone besides Allison, yes, that is a possible outcome.

The Mad Bishop
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2022, 04:12:36 am »

Love this concept! <3 Bumping Jwik01's suggestion for flowcharting. Don't get me wrong, this beats the HELL out of Pillars of Pentegarn. ^_^ That being said, I did "Dog-Ear" those pages so I could avoid starting from WAY back... Don't need anything fancy like a Genshin Impact Hangout Event, maybe just add an HTML/JScript button to go up & back one nested choice would be a real benefit. Wink Other than that...  Thank you, Ma'am, may I have another... chapter.  Grin

P.S. At least hint on how to get down the "Monoganosis" route instead of the multiple "Polyganosis" paths... I'm having a lot of misdirected intercourse here. Grin LOL! *Leaves awkward portmanteaus in place and crawls back under his nerdy weeaboo rock*
ktc1221
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2022, 06:45:34 am »

The ease with which you can accidentally cheat on Allison depending on what you've said before was a little upsetting as I attempted to not do so. Several attempts where needed before I finally was able to not get a blowjob from Renee as I hadn't asked Allison about being poly. I think no matter what just talking to Annie implies you want sex? I do like to try the many paths available but it is painstakingly slow to do so. Perhaps the coding is more complicated but a back button, ala rewind mechanic, would add a lot of QoL. Im aware there is a "start chapter over" but my suggestion would be 1 choice at a time. I know this was never intended to be a game exactly but it fits the bill of a visual novel which has very game-like appeal. All that said, I was glad to discover that there is in fact a path where neither of you have cheated on each other, and you can just fuck her brains out. An appealing endeavor, to say the least.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 08:45:47 am by ktc1221 » Logged
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2022, 08:10:20 am »

If you're looking for a "cheat code" to help better steer you to a particular path, you can right-click a link and select "Inspect" in Chrome. Each option will have a short (usually one-word) descriptor, which can sometimes be helpful when you aren't certain where a particular option might be leading. From what I've gathered so far I don't know how well a flow chart would work, since it appears that there are certain things that have larger down-stream effects (for example, how many times you choose the option to keep fucking Allison at the start of Phase 1 seems to unlock more sex options later down the road).
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2022, 08:16:00 am »

If you're looking for a "cheat code" to help better steer you to a particular path, you can right-click a link and select "Inspect" in Chrome.

Not anymore. :-)

lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2022, 08:27:01 am »

If you're looking for a "cheat code" to help better steer you to a particular path, you can right-click a link and select "Inspect" in Chrome.

Not anymore. :-)

Foiled again!
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2022, 10:09:38 am »

Maybe just something like a list of "achievements" or "have you managed to" stuff, to give a sense of what's possible and what you may have overlooked. Get Allison to agree to a boob job. Receive six blow jobs in three chapters. Acquire a sex slave. Acquire two sex slaves.  Acquire three sex slaves. Convince Allison to commit to a threesome with Lorelei. Watch Allison and Renee have sex. Hypnotize Emma.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2022, 02:22:51 pm »

I managed at my first attempt to remain faithful to Allison through all three chapters. This largely involved not giving anyone else the impression I'd be interested in having sex with them and not getting involved with my ex-wife. Or, to put it another way, remaining faithful to Allison.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2022, 06:11:44 pm »

Maybe just something like a list of "achievements" or "have you managed to" stuff, to give a sense of what's possible and what you may have overlooked. Get Allison to agree to a boob job. Receive six blow jobs in three chapters. Acquire a sex slave. Acquire two sex slaves.  Acquire three sex slaves. Convince Allison to commit to a threesome with Lorelei. Watch Allison and Renee have sex. Hypnotize Emma.

Yeah that would be really helpful and encourage interest in it, I think.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: