Mind Control Comics Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:20:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Starter Marriage, Phase 3.  (Read 18100 times)
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #135 on: December 16, 2022, 01:28:57 pm »

Is it possible to have Allison call you "master" in front of Dante and Renee without Allison also telling them Annie is supposedly now your sex-slave?

Is it possible to receive a blowjob from Renee and tell Allison about it without Allison saying she would rather you had asked her for permission in advance?

Yes to both. (There are more paths to the second than to the first.)

As far as I'm aware:

1. There are a bunch of ways for Annie to not be your slave, so you'd have to make sure Annie doesn't go down that path. You'd then have to get Allison into her slave state by the point of that conversation; generally to max this, you'll want to lie / don't be transparent with her. You could also try using Lorelei to set that you are MCing Allison. Also: you'll want to get, and use, her voucher before you enter Dante and Renee's place.

2. Allison can be very accepting that Renee blew you, yes. I think her poly/sharing stat needs to be pretty high, which is generally set by lying / not being transparent with her. Again, you could probably use Lorelei to nudge these as well, maybe by saying you'd be fine if she cheated on you.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2022, 02:48:21 pm »

Hmm. Is there a version of Allison more accommodating than this?

Allison playfully punches your shoulder. "You should have told me! I would have joined her!" You glance over. She's smiling, but she's not joking.
She puts a hand on your thigh. Her voice is soft. "Please just tell me about other women without my having to ask."
"Yes, I will. I'm sorry I didn't this time."
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #137 on: December 16, 2022, 02:49:29 pm »

That's not really her asking the protagonist for permission in advance, is it?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #138 on: December 16, 2022, 02:51:11 pm »

You're right!  You still have reason to apologize, but then, you are a bit of a cad.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #139 on: December 16, 2022, 05:32:48 pm »

Is it possible to have Allison call you "master" in front of Dante and Renee without Allison also telling them Annie is supposedly now your sex-slave?

My best guess right this second is there's an option in the dialogue with Lorelei that makes Allison one point more slavish, maybe. I haven't found it, but then, I thought until today that the panel of Emma giving you a blowjob wasn't accessible if you selected the "apron" image of Annie (as I said here) but today I made that happen, maybe? I think. I should take better notes.

Another question: after sex with Lorelei, she seems invariably to remind you to tell Allison about your relationship that very night, and you promise. Sometimes this comes after dialogue before the sex wherein she gets you to agree to this, sometimes it comes after dialogue wherein the two of you discuss Allison without your committing to telling her, and sometimes this comes after no dialogue on the topic that I've seen.  Is this a minor error, or, in cases where you have said you'll tell Allison after your trip, or where you haven't talked about it, should the reader assume Lorelei is referencing past conversations on the topic on visits prior to the one that happens in the game?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #140 on: December 16, 2022, 06:13:19 pm »

It's not an error.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #141 on: December 16, 2022, 06:25:36 pm »

Oh, you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #142 on: December 16, 2022, 06:26:05 pm »

:-)  OK, I'll play fair: There's some ambiguity in what she says after sex, and that can be probably be resolved.

jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #143 on: December 17, 2022, 08:46:42 pm »

Is it possible to receive a blowjob from Renee and tell Allison about it without Allison saying she would rather you had asked her for permission in advance?

Yes to both. (There are more paths to the second than to the first.)

Is it possible to have Allison call herself your slave, not your girlfriend, while blowing you just before you visit Dante and Renee, without her hearing the transcription of Annie's text in which Annie mentions being your sex-slave?

Is it possible to have Allison call herself your girlfriend, not your slave, while blowing you just before you visit Dante and Renee, but then address you as "master" later in conversation with Dante and Renee?
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #144 on: December 17, 2022, 10:58:28 pm »

On the second, I think the issue can sometimes be skipped if Dante has propositioned Allison (I can’t remember if it’s the foursome or her asking your permission to sleep with him while you’re out).

Also - there are a lot of gradations in Allison’s response. (She might ask you to ask permission, she might give you the technical virgin speech, she might ask you to tell her after, to send a pic of Renee sucking you  off, or complain you didn’t invite her).

I think the more positive ones usually come up when she is submissive and your relationship is opening.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #145 on: December 19, 2022, 09:53:09 am »

Anyone have any thoughts as to whether not the options in the opening sexual encounter where you can end it faster have any purpose?

One thing I would have loved to see, though, since there are multiple kink options anyway, is some breeding kink stuff.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 09:58:40 am by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #146 on: December 19, 2022, 10:08:19 am »

I don't think the choices in the opening sex scene serve a purpose in the sense that there's a hidden pathway that unlocks even more MC content than fucking her to two orgasms and then fingering her does, but they do serve a purpose in the sense that you can see how stopping sooner makes Allison less suggestible and highlights her disinterest in anal and breast expansion, which in turn contextualizes your ability to implant those fetishes in her. Plus maybe you just have a more conventional romantic relationship with your significant other! Or maybe you treat her like garbage in favor of your ex wife you never got over.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #147 on: December 19, 2022, 11:12:23 am »

If you stop to look at the texts, then your character fantasizes about Annie while you're fucking Allison.

We're still early in this story, so my guess is future chapters will show options for favoring Annie over Allison, or vice versa, or neither, or both. And this is helping to set them.

More generally: because we're so early in the story, I don't think it's possible yet to figure out what every decision "does."
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #148 on: December 19, 2022, 10:25:05 pm »

More I meant the "Cum early" decisions.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #149 on: December 19, 2022, 11:14:37 pm »

More I meant the "Cum early" decisions.

If you do look at Annie's text, but then immediately try to use the "special thing" on Allison, it will not work. You have to go farther into the experience.

I think Allison's sex drive is also affected by the length of your sex, but I'm less sure of that one.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: