Mind Control Comics Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:54:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Starter Marriage, Phase 3.  (Read 18111 times)
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2022, 05:11:34 pm »

Has anybody figured out a way to get Allison's "fantasy" response without your character being into hotwifing/sharing? The former doesn't seem like it should depend on the latter, but I cannot get it otherwise.

Basically: I'm trying to get a "full MC" run without sharing, but cannot for the life of me get that particular scenario to trigger.

UPDATE: Finally got this!

I'd love to hear how!

Is it possible to get Allison to call you 'Master' in front of Dante and Renee without giving a thumbs-up to Allison and Dante?  (I suspect the answer is no but I'd be happy to be wrong)
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2022, 05:27:23 pm »

I'd love to hear how!

Is it possible to get Allison to call you 'Master' in front of Dante and Renee without giving a thumbs-up to Allison and Dante?  (I suspect the answer is no but I'd be happy to be wrong)

I think these two questions are the same thing.

Best I can remember:
  • Ignore the text at the start of the game
  • Fuck Allison as long as you can
  • Stop and do the special thing; I picked cook naked
  • Nothing important
  • Do NOT text Lorelai on your first chance
  • Do NOT call Allison before your second night together
  • Make Annie your slave
  • Now text Lorelai; I'd hate to see Allison with another man (see my flow in an earlier post for that)
  • Do NOT promise Lorelai that you'll bring up your relationship with Allison
  • Use your voucher just before you enter Dante and Renee's
  • In the car, say you'd order Allison to join Renee
  • Roadside blowjob

Let me know if that fails. But I believe that puts Allison to max submission while hard-setting your character to not want to share, or at least giving you the option.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2022, 05:29:16 pm »

By the way, if none of you have encountered the snake-incubus... Oh man. This game has some weird shit buried in it. I will never unsee that image.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2022, 05:30:52 pm »

Thanks. Looks like I was making the mistaking of calling Allison too early.

By the way, if none of you have encountered the snake-incubus... Oh man. This game has some weird shit buried in it. I will never unsee that image.

Oh, that Lorelai.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2022, 09:03:18 pm »

I got her talking about it but I never saw any image of it. Any tips for that?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #110 on: December 05, 2022, 09:04:02 pm »

I'd love to hear how!

I think these two questions are the same thing.

Best I can remember:
  • Ignore the text at the start of the game
  • Fuck Allison as long as you can
  • Stop and do the special thing; I picked cook naked
  • Nothing important
  • Do NOT text Lorelai on your first chance
  • Do NOT call Allison before your second night together
  • Make Annie your slave
  • Now text Lorelai; I'd hate to see Allison with another man (see my flow in an earlier post for that)
  • Do NOT promise Lorelai that you'll bring up your relationship with Allison
  • Use your voucher just before you enter Dante and Renee's
  • In the car, say you'd order Allison to join Renee
  • Roadside blowjob

Let me know if that fails. But I believe that puts Allison to max submission while hard-setting your character to not want to share, or at least giving you the option.

Are you still forced into letting Renee blow you at that point?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #111 on: December 05, 2022, 09:34:33 pm »

This game has some weird shit buried in it.

Think of it as a guided tour of my Id, with commentary.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #112 on: December 05, 2022, 09:40:58 pm »

The image of the snake is part of the fantasies roundup dream sequence at the end.

I believe you are forced to accept Renee's blow job in this setup, yes.

tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #113 on: December 05, 2022, 09:42:16 pm »

I thought of it as a dominance thing.  If you want a d/s-focused story, you act dominant.  Kurt from Bigger doesn’t ask for approval.

Just going to throw out here: if your D/s dynamic is not established already, then the Dominant 100% does ask for approval. So does the sub for that matter.

Part of the fun of an MC fantasy is you get to skip all that and just be a selfish asshole in a way that you make her like. But in real life, both partners discuss and consent to everything beforehand. You absolutely do ask for approval.

I'm sure you just meant in an MC sense, but for whoever out there needed to hear that, well, now you've heard it.

(This is not the place for this, but: Daphne, my own journey in D/s was sparked by a tweet you sent once. Can't thank you enough for that.)

Oh absolutely! Solely within the fantasy.  Anything IRL needs to be fully communicated and consented to beforehand. And frankly, I enjoy the ethical poly scenario as well; part of the challenge of this game for me was that I had to play non-transparently to try out some different results.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #114 on: December 05, 2022, 09:44:28 pm »

Huh.  I got her to talk about Allison being taken by an incubus once, but didn’t see the snake incubus.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #115 on: December 05, 2022, 09:57:03 pm »

This game has some weird shit buried in it.

Think of it as a guided tour of my Id, with commentary.

Thank you for taking us on the tour!  I’m sure it’s a ton of work, but I’ve been here on and off since the very beginning and this may be your magnum opus.  It’s so deep and nuanced and just generally well-done.

One of these days, would it be possible to get a readout of the story we picked or scroll through it at the end? Sometimes I’m so focused on trying to get to a specific result (and not fat finger my choice) that it’s hard to  be fully in the moment.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #116 on: December 05, 2022, 10:33:22 pm »

Are you still forced into letting Renee blow you at that point?

Just out of curiosity: what run are you trying to do? Full monogamy, full MC?
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #117 on: December 06, 2022, 12:03:16 am »

Monogamy but getting Allison to self-describe as a sex-slave.

hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #118 on: December 06, 2022, 01:25:01 am »

Alright I tried running this a few times. I can confirm that you can stay fully monogamous and get the "Let's Talk About Our Relationship" option, which would make her a slave. I can't get her to accept that programming, but that feels like, one degree off from what you're talking about. So it's got to be in there somewhere.
  • Nothing important
  • Do NOT text Lorelei
  • Do NOT call Allison before the second night
  • Reject Annie
  • Text Lorelei; confirm that you are brainwashing Allison
UPDATED:
  • My weird ex
  • Do NOT text Lorelei
  • Call and talk to Allison about Annie where you can
  • Reject Annie

Pretty straight shot from there. There's got to be one decision somewhere that can up her subbiness, like, one degree, just enough to accept that programming.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 06:20:23 pm by hereno » Logged
mm257
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #119 on: December 06, 2022, 11:37:22 am »

Alright I tried running this a few times. I can confirm that you can stay fully monogamous and get the "Let's Talk About Our Relationship" option, which would make her a slave. I can't get her to accept that programming, but that feels like, one degree off from what you're talking about. So it's got to be in there somewhere.
  • Nothing important
  • Do NOT text Lorelei
  • Do NOT call Allison before the second night
  • Reject Annie

Pretty straight shot from there. There's got to be one decision somewhere that can up her subbiness, like, one degree, just enough to accept that programming.

So I’m trying to run through the story using these steps and I can’t seem to figure out a way to reject Annie. I know I’ve stumbled into before but I can’t seem to repeat it, any tips?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: