Mind Control Comics Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:44:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Starter Marriage, Phase 3.  (Read 18141 times)
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2022, 11:48:16 am »

I believe that to tell Annie you aren't going to visit her, and have it stick, you have to have already told Allison you won't. Otherwise you succumb to the temptation of having your ex-wife as a sex slave.  That said, you don't have to reject her and make it stick to get to the ending where Allison accepts that you don't want her sleeping with Dante, "enslaving" Annie works just as well.  (Going this playthrough, I would suggest telling Allison to get a boob job at the start, as it gives a little more action with Renee and causes, I think, Allison to ask for a foursome with both Dante and Renee when you get back, instead of for permission to sleep with Dante.)
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2022, 03:40:59 pm »

New theory/possibility: your incredible addictive sexual prowess is turning Annie into your slave. You did the same thing to Annie, without even noticing, and one day she snapped out of it enough to realize she needed to escape you or else lose her identity entirely. A clean break, cold turkey was necessary because she knew if she saw you she would relapse and beg on her knees to suck your cock.

She later remarried but that relationship has fallen apart because she's never gotten over you. Hence her keeping her collar and not being her newer husband's collared submissive, assuming a timeline where you get those texts. Once her new husband abandoned her she realized the last time she was happy was right before she made the mistake of fleeing you, and so she throws herself at you.

For this timeline to be plausible "hubby #2" would have to be you, and her "cheating creepy ex" a first husband she never told you about, which I think you stretch the timeline enough for that to make sense?

Speculation: the bride who didn't want to mess her makeup was your college girlfriend, the one before Annie, who coincidentally lives in the same apartment complex as Dante and Renee.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2022, 04:19:15 pm »

I'm trying to get the monogamy result I got before... and I'm having trouble lol. This game hard biases towards poly. Daphne's id indeed.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2022, 04:28:58 pm »

• Nothing important
  • Do NOT text Lorelei
  • Do NOT call Allison before the second night
  • Reject Annie
  • Text Lorelei; confirm that you are brainwashing Allison

Alright, try this:
  • My weird ex
  • Do NOT text Lorelei
  • Call and talk to Allison about Annie where you can
  • Reject Annie
  • Text Lorelei; confirm that you are brainwashing Allison
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2022, 07:04:41 pm »

New theory/possibility: your incredible addictive sexual prowess is turning Annie into your slave. You did the same thing to Annie, without even noticing, and one day she snapped out of it enough to realize she needed to escape you or else lose her identity entirely. A clean break, cold turkey was necessary because she knew if she saw you she would relapse and beg on her knees to suck your cock.

She later remarried but that relationship has fallen apart because she's never gotten over you. Hence her keeping her collar and not being her newer husband's collared submissive, assuming a timeline where you get those texts. Once her new husband abandoned her she realized the last time she was happy was right before she made the mistake of fleeing you, and so she throws herself at you.

For this timeline to be plausible "hubby #2" would have to be you, and her "cheating creepy ex" a first husband she never told you about, which I think you stretch the timeline enough for that to make sense?

Speculation: the bride who didn't want to mess her makeup was your college girlfriend, the one before Annie, who coincidentally lives in the same apartment complex as Dante and Renee.

I like the concept but I think the post was two weeks after she left, though. (Unless the date changes in different scenarios).  Though Daphne is creative enough to find a way to pull them together if she wants to!
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2022, 07:26:11 pm »

Dang, yeah. Really no way to square that circle.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #126 on: December 07, 2022, 07:32:32 pm »

Every time I think I've wrung all the content from this, I find something else. Most recently, a previously-unseen panel of the same woman who is the bride who didn't want to mess up her makeup, being eager for sex in something that might be a dorm room, but not the same panel of the maybe-bride in the dorm room that I've seen before.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2022, 08:26:54 pm »

How’d you get that? Ive only ever seen the bride through the window leaving Renee’s. The ending pic of the bride is the hottest one to me in the whole game, topping playing the Renee’s tits.

And yeah, I just found the Emma blowjob fantasy after thinking the most you could get was her doing coffee with Allison there.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #128 on: December 07, 2022, 08:34:00 pm »

i have no idea how i got it, but it happened when I was running through options trying to maximize dominance and Allison's libido. I'm pretty sure I've seen three panels of the bride: the bride with cum on her tits, the bride in maybe a dorm room lounging ready for sex, and the bride in what might be a dorm room succumbing to the same magic purple pendant you can fantasize about Emma et al succumbing to.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2022, 12:58:25 am »

i have no idea how i got it, but it happened when I was running through options trying to maximize dominance and Allison's libido. I'm pretty sure I've seen three panels of the bride: the bride with cum on her tits, the bride in maybe a dorm room lounging ready for sex, and the bride in what might be a dorm room succumbing to the same magic purple pendant you can fantasize about Emma et al succumbing to.

Oh I haven't seen that third one. I'll have to dig for that. First guess would be: max MC/dominance, minimum domesticity. I'll play around with that tomorrow.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #130 on: December 08, 2022, 12:27:20 pm »

You can get the image of Emma blowing you (and I assume without checking Emma included in the women you talk to Allison about via the following). I don't know how much of this is mandatory, the only choice I've tested against is apron/collar/alley

1) Now is not the time, fuck her to two orgasms, naked dinner, swallowing, nothing important

2) Natalia, call Annie, work
  never, sorry, mean, think (locks in ALLEY. doing COLLAR or APRON here does NOT work)
work, other, cuddle

3) Risk, tempting, tempting, come
text (annie, talk)
wanted, doing, nah, what, coffee, of course

This is the only bit of nontrivial content (ie one line of dialogue being slightly altered) that I have found that is activated or not activated by the choice of Alley, Collar, or Apron. There could easily be more!
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #131 on: December 10, 2022, 07:56:03 am »

Dang, I was wrong about this, misremembering. I'm talking about

-- Panel of bride with cum on tits staring at pendant
-- Panel of what looks like same woman as bride, legs spread in what looks like a dorm room
-- Panel of Renee (who looks a little like the bride) staring at pendant
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #132 on: December 10, 2022, 11:40:59 am »

-- Panel of Renee (who looks a little like the bride) staring at pendant

Oh I've seen that image! Man there's a couple of runs I didn't have to do...  Tongue
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #133 on: December 16, 2022, 12:29:58 pm »

Is it possible to have Allison call you "master" in front of Dante and Renee without Allison also telling them Annie is supposedly now your sex-slave?

Is it possible to receive a blowjob from Renee and tell Allison about it without Allison saying she would rather you had asked her for permission in advance?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #134 on: December 16, 2022, 12:31:34 pm »

Is it possible to have Allison call you "master" in front of Dante and Renee without Allison also telling them Annie is supposedly now your sex-slave?

Is it possible to receive a blowjob from Renee and tell Allison about it without Allison saying she would rather you had asked her for permission in advance?

Yes to both. (There are more paths to the second than to the first.)

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: