Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:38:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Trade Zone #3  (Read 29082 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2013, 11:55:46 pm »

I'm threadjacking my own thread, but it's my party and I'll cry if I want to...

It's often not easy to tell if the protagonist is into the MC as such, or just the benefits thereof. In part, that's because the stories are written by fetishists for fetishists, and thus tend to focus heavily on the MC aspects.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2013, 01:28:58 am »

what is EMCSA?
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2013, 05:36:20 am »

Salanar: Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive, at http://mcstories.com

Awareness of one's own MC is one of my major kinks (as well as, if possible, enthusiasm about spreading the control on somebody's behalf).  Seen in FTZ and in By the Book's last couple of chapters.

As a result, I very much enjoyed FTZ3, where the clever heroine is fully aware of what's going on with her but can't bring herself to do anything else but succumb to her programming.  Very hot.
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2013, 09:57:14 am »

thanks. That looks interesting
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2013, 11:53:39 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 08:29:44 am by GodWilling » Logged
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2013, 06:44:25 pm »

Fetishes are weird. Trying to figure out what you or anyone gets out of them is easy, but why is nigh impossible. For me it's not so much the control, that bores me to be honest. The shifting of perception and the mental transformation is where it's at. When someone realizes that they enjoy something that previously had them disinterested or disgusted, the ensuing sex scene is quite often unnecessary.

And kudos to Daphne.  She's accomplished something very interesting here. It never occurred to me that someone would find MCC without also finding EMCSA. Me, I followed JR Parz from the wacky world of breast expansion over to MC around 98.
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2013, 01:28:13 am »

I stumbled across MCC, and I had never heard of EMCSA until I joined this site.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2013, 10:10:26 am »

Well, Here's hoping you enjoy it. May I recommend that you start with the writings of Daphne and William Pratt or is that a little too obvious and self-serving?
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2013, 02:52:39 pm »

Lol! Not at all, I've been busy exploring and I like what I've found thus far. Cheesy
av0999
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2014, 01:58:10 pm »

Hope to see another issue of this. If your thinking about It I recommend commissioning James LeMay to do it, he's got a terrific style that I would love to see your Ladies in. 
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2014, 03:54:00 pm »

He also seems to have at least a passing appreciation of MC.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: