Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:17:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Trade Zone #3  (Read 29055 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 07, 2013, 12:51:09 pm »

A quick refueling stop, a visit with an old friend, and then Ambra's off to make her delivery on Earth. What could go wrong?

Line art by MB, colors by Sorenka, lettering by PortaComic!

(Due to my screwup, the "art" credit on the cover is wrong... fixing!)

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
teemusid
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 01:04:12 pm »

Picture this:Bullwinkle reaches into his hat, expecting to pull out this week's comic, "The Chrysalis." Instead he pulls out  a lion, no, wait, it's "Free Trade Zone." As usual, Rocky says, "Now here's something we hope you'll really like."
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 01:16:20 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 08:28:58 am by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 02:22:48 pm »

Interesting.  Who knew we'd miss the opportunist from the first two issues?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 02:54:17 pm »

Ok I will Take Free Trade Zone over a New comic

So left the whore program chip in Himm

So what blow job will come next.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 03:58:14 pm »

A capture and transport mechanism.  She was trying to make money in defiance of about three conglomerates, and the guy who supposedly tried to help her was merely the tool that (whoever this big boss is) used to ensure that she'd turn herself in.  An elaborate game of cat and mouse and he even tricked her into making the transgression worse so that control would be more absolute and "justified."
ainfinite
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2013, 08:50:49 pm »

Picture this:Bullwinkle reaches into his hat, expecting to pull out this week's comic, "The Chrysalis." Instead he pulls out  a lion, no, wait, it's "Free Trade Zone." As usual, Rocky says, "Now here's something we hope you'll really like."

Oh god thank you.

Unrelatedly, I enjoy FTZ for having the sex being almost superfluous to the actual story - which is very unusual for this site.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2013, 09:40:03 pm »

Unrelatedly, I enjoy FTZ for having the sex being almost superfluous to the actual story - which is very unusual for this site.

You like it for that reason? Well, cool! Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Michael Knight
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 05:26:54 am »

Not actually sure I like it. I liked free trade zone for, among other things, its very light-hearted feel. This is taking it in a much darker direction. (Yes, I'm aware she was apparently planning to sell her sister into slavery, it STILL felt sort of funny). Even the art feels more serious, though awesome.
ainfinite
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2013, 02:22:28 pm »

You like it for that reason? Well, cool! Smiley

I actually like the huge variety of the stories on the site, and it's good that we have everything from the aforementioned completely unrelated story of FTZ to, say, Bearing Gifts (which is hugely sexy, but has little to no non-sex content).
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2013, 04:34:18 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 08:29:15 am by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2013, 06:30:33 pm »

Whereas the trickster here doesn't appear to have a mind control fetish - he exploits the mind control simply as a means to an end. The mind controllers in mc stories almost never have a mind control fetish.

Yeah, it's an interesting fact of most MC stories: although the lead characters behave as if they have a mind control fetish, they are clearly not intended to.

Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2013, 07:06:46 pm »

Of course not. I don't have a mind control fetish. I'm here for the stories.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2013, 07:23:38 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDjCqjzbvJY

Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2013, 11:49:00 pm »

Hmmm. I don't have a good response to that.

As for MC fetish characters, I think I have three MC fetishists out of 22 stories on EMCSA, but Seth in Happy Fucking Birthday is questionable. I'm not sure he gets off on the control. I think I'm going to have to write an unabashedly obsessed MC aficionado into a piece. And then be an asshole by giving the MC powers to his sister.

OK. Seth was the wrong character to consider. Julie is definitely an MC fetishist.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 12:11:32 am by Geo » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: