Mind Control Comics Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:33:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
  Print  
Author Topic: When we last left our heroes...  (Read 173117 times)
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #135 on: July 08, 2014, 10:00:08 am »

Might be just modern times catching up to a 300 year old promise. 

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #136 on: July 08, 2014, 10:38:15 am »

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:41:08 pm by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #137 on: July 08, 2014, 12:32:22 pm »

There could be more behind it, but attributing some of it to the belltower seems safe since they passed several couples (presumably roommates for the co-ed experiment) making out in the grass as they went to administration to ask about the housing "mix-up."  It seems that Rain took up residence in Kearsage right around the time the town and college were founded.  I don't know if she is responsible for the belltower experiment, but it seems that she has been engineering the emergence of a worthy heir for John Wilmot and that Adrian might be it.
ramac
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2016, 01:17:45 pm »

I have no idea what is going on in this Title. i like it it is just quite hard to keep track of who is who or what is happening!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #139 on: March 16, 2016, 04:47:55 am »

It might be time for a plot recap, although there's an awful lot of plot at this point...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2016, 07:56:43 am »

Yes, that is an awful lot.  It's an awful lot of fun, but it's a lot. Wink
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2016, 08:04:09 am »

Yes, that is an awful lot.  It's an awful lot of fun, but it's a lot. Wink
I have this vision of one (at least) wall of Daphne's office covered in a huge sheet of paper with multi-coloured flow diagrams showing plots, sub-plots, sub-sub-plots, red herrings, time bombs....

GB
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2016, 08:07:32 am »

Scrivener!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #143 on: March 17, 2016, 07:20:05 am »

I just go back and reread; that's the way I get a recap. It's a horrible burden. Wink

I would like to see a control that lets me jump directly to an issue, though. The page-naming convention is straightforward, but I'd like a web control for all the one-page-per-issue comics, and perhaps a drop-down with chapters to get to obvious starting points.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #144 on: January 23, 2017, 01:44:11 pm »

I've done some work on this so I'll add the information here. I'm not including any of the guest artist work since there were meant to be out of time sequence.

E001-E079. This was several weeks, only because we celebrated Christmas and New Years in real time with the comic.

For the remainder, as near as I can tell, each is a day. I consider days starting when they get up rather than midnight since they seem to be up past midnight on most nights. Smiley

E079-E112, E113-E144, E145-E168, E169-E227, E228-E307, E308-E416, E417-E517, E518-E585.

The current episode is 585 and we aren't nearly finished with this night yet. As you can see, the current day is at 68 pages and the longest day in terms of episodes was 109. That was two days ago. The shorted day, not counting the Night of the Watch, was 24 Episodes and that was 7 days ago.

For completeness sake, I have these journaled in 6 volumes at this point. Volume 1 has been put out by Daphne as the Night of the Watch.

Vol 2 - E079-E168 ( 3 days )
Vol 3 - E169-E307 ( 2 days )
Vol 4 - E308-E416 ( 1 Day )
Vol 5 - E417-E517 ( 1 Day )
Vol 6 - E518-E585+ ( 1 day)

I have the guest pages in their own volume.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 07:24:11 am by Tony » Logged
mr_ed968
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #145 on: January 30, 2017, 05:23:08 pm »

Approximately how much time has elapsed within the story since Ep01-current issue? Seems there are some very long nights. Is it currently 60+ episodes on the current plot/night?
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #146 on: January 30, 2017, 05:48:54 pm »

Two of us agree on the approximate timetable that I just posted recently.

I believe we are right around 70 episodes for the current day/night sequence. (35 or so for the current night.)
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2021, 04:51:05 pm »

I’ve just read SJI in full recently, and greatly enjoyed it. However, I do think that it’s so broad that I’m not able to fully comprehend it yet. Is there any chance someone can give me a GREATLY abridged overview of the plot up to present day?
Skyrender
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Troll-Blooded

« Reply #148 on: March 06, 2021, 03:54:58 pm »

Adrian moves to Kearsarge to attend Wilmot College, renting a room at a house, the inhabitants of which call Saint James Infirmary (still no idea why, although Mallory said it would be obvious... still waiting, 10+ years later). Erin, the redhead, gets Adrian a job at the record store where she works, and spends a day or two flirting with him, before they move on toward both of Erin's bigger and better things. Danni, the blonde, goes to the campus doctor for free therapy, gets hypnotized, and subsequently uses a mad scientist-esque pocket watch to brainwash Erin, Mallory, Mal's girlfriend Marliese, and Jacqui (Adrian's boss) into being Adrian's sex slaves. Craziness rears its ugly head, and before the night is over Adrian frees several other girls from the clutches of Derek, Danni's manipulative ex, who has been using hypnosis to turn girls into his sex slaves. While Adrian's getting a congratulatory fuck from Erin, the rescued girls are brainwashed into becoming part of Adrian's harem, too.

Hijinks, complications, and nightly orgies ensue. Adrian's harem grows by leaps and bounds, and both evil masterminds and dark and/or pink magic cause problems that never gives any of the characters long enough to catch their breath.

Currently, there are at least 4 methods of mind control which have been introduced, aside from hypnosis and the watch: a chemical called "pink clouds" (for which they've isolated an antidote), straight-up magical mind control, an object that has turned one of Adrian's girls (the cheerleader, I forget her name at the moment) into the secret slave of the owner of said item, and some sort of demonic entity summoned into the world by Cherry, one of Erin's old flames.

The demon has subsequently been sealed off from the real world by Cherry, but Erin might have employed the same demon, or something similar, in a subsequent encounter, possibly freeing it to wreak havoc again. Time will tell.

Several old enemies have been removed from the playing field, usually via violent ends resulting directly or indirectly from their involvement with Adrian and his harem. Unfortunately, the ultimate BBEG of the comic, Jakob Kuppler, is still moving behind the scenes. That's right: despite what the authorities think, he's still alive, and at least twice as dangerous. Adrian has seemingly provided the watch to Jakob's intermediary to be taken back to wherever he's currently hiding, although whether it's the real watch or not, and whether the object handed over includes a GPS tracker to find Jakob's lair, remains to be seen.

Unbeknownst to Adrian, Danni has recently added pretty much every hottie in the entire college to the harem.

Oh, and Jacqui's daughter (who has been referred to by no fewer than 3 different names during her time in the comic) is also part of the harem now. Adrian has fucked her on at least 3 different occasions. As it turns out, she's Adrian's half-sister. We're in the middle of hearing the backstory for that at the moment.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 01:47:04 pm by Skyrender » Logged

Murphy said "Whatever CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong."

I say: "Murphy must've been an incurable optimist, because in my experience even things that CAN'T go wrong... somehow DO..."
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #149 on: March 06, 2021, 04:26:43 pm »

I approve of this message.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
  Print  

Jump to: