Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:22:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: When we last left our heroes...  (Read 173231 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 23, 2012, 06:08:07 am »

Taking Chettbaker's suggestion, here's a thread for talking about the SJI plot in general, rather than specific episodes.

I'll kick it off by adding some reference material...

Wilmot College is a private university in the small(-ish) town of Kearsarge, New Hampshire (approximately 43° 27′N, 71° 54′W). Kearsarge (named after the mountain to the south of the town) is roughly 25 miles northwest of Concord. It was founded in 1690, the first women's college in the United States (and the second oldest after Harvard). It became coeducational in 1983.

The various sports teams are the Wilmot Mantises.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 11:07:54 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 07:08:59 am »

Reposted from Snowballs chance thread:   

Ok the Players:  

Adrien Cavanaugh: Our Hero.

Derek  :  Out of Play awaiting ordersin Newark from...Claudia!!! (in New York)

Q Tarbox(aka Q-box):  Getting Kanti to get Laura to grab the all the mind control perfume samples

Rain:  Possible Harbinger gets Amy(Zenons Secretary) to take almost all of the Hypnotherapists XXX??? mind control stuff.  Currently working for Yvette.  informs Adrien of coming conflict (Powers/Influence
Unknown)

Zenon Cimaszewski:  Unethical hypnotherapist working in conjunction with Derek to find the watch and Danielle..  Currently renegotiating or waiting in limbo for orders from;... Claudia

Sawyer: Owner of Strip club.  A man with influence and  power (but what kind of power???)

Yvette:  Owner of of Princess Pink & Yevettes hair and nails:   Powers currently Unknown.. though employs two what look like identical bimbo esque women as well as Q Tarbox.

Claudia: Operating out of New York (Is She this stories Big Bad?) Owner of Harem that Danielle left.  With High ceilings and fine woodwork comes great responsibility Ref /sji-i114

And Danielle: Pole Dancer, Pilot, crack mechanic..meaning shes a good mechanic, carpenter, Ninja with snowballs and  former employee of New York Harem and current owner of ":The Watch".

« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 06:30:05 pm by Chettbaker » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 02:13:20 pm »

As to your working descriptions

Adrian Cavanaugh:  Accepted (though exactly what his moral conflict is, we don't know yet, could have something to do with his ex and/or why he high-tailed it for Kearsage in the first place).

Derek:  Accurate, but why did he get this job in the first place?

Q-Box, partially accurate.  There's no indication that Kanti and Laura have interacted since Kanti was exposed to the most recent sample.  Marliese took the therapist's mind control triggers (at Rain's suggestion).  Q could be at least partly behind that, but we have no proof as of yet.  Currently cowering in the back of Yvette's van, terrified of Pearl.

Zenon:  Accepted (though what exactly Claudia's plan is for his project is unclear at the moment).

Sawyer:  Accepted

Yvette:  Accepted.  However, it's unclear whether she's always been Yvette or if she has a twin Yves or an alter ego Yves (see discussion between Sawyer and his bodyguard in reference to Q after Jacqui's visit).

Claudia:  Accurate, so far as we know

Danielle:  Accurate so far as we know, but there are so many layers to her skill set and her hypnosis that it's unclear where she began or where she is now.  Tough to tell whether she still has control of the watch since Mallory and Marliese reprogrammed her with the second cohort on The Night of the Watch.

Is now a good time to ask about Raven, Rain, and Sue?

What is Rain's history?  Why is Sue so calm?  Is she really an assassin or something?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 02:36:50 pm »

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 02:31:53 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 06:53:42 pm »

Not sure how this should work, so I'll try to expand on one area of the story. This'll be useful for me even if it isn't for anyone else.

Vikram: creator of at least one "perfume" that makes women susceptible to suggestion - notably sexual suggestion. He works with Laura and has a girlfriend Amy. Both Amy and Laura have been inducted into "Adrian's" harem. Laura knows Vikram's sister Kanti but feigned unfamiliarity with Amy when speaking to Vikram, even though she and Amy had a threesome with Jacqui that very night - a night on which Amy also apparently had a date with Vikram. It appears the threesome took place after the date had ended, since Laura, Amy and Jacqui were together in the coffee bar the next morning.

I didn't catch the reference to the scientist brothers name being Vikram during my read through.  Thank you.

Q-box works for Princess Pink, which is ostensibly a "Beauty Supply Distributor". His work seems to include delivering boxes to retail outlets, including Yvette's Hair and Nail. These boxes could easily contain beauty supplies. However the two blonde "beauties" spotted in a diner while a Princess Pink van was outside may or may not indicate that this business is involved in other activities. Alternatively Q may have been in the van spying on Jacqui, who appears to be his ex, and who was in the diner at the time.

Speculation:  The two beauties in the Diner being Yvette and Yves?

There has been no suggestion that Q is getting Kanti to get Laura to obtain more of Vikram's perfume. (Has there?)

http://mindcontrolcomics.com/home/members/weekly/sji-i096/

As Q can not get samples directly from Vikram, getting them through his sisters seems the easiest way.
Speculation: Since Kanti can not go directly through her brother to get sample, then she would go through his co worker Laura.  There is no direct evidence to prove this last point

We have seen a conversation between Amy and Laura where a vague discussion of harem "business" ended with Amy urging Laura: "Don't forget the perfume samples!" This may have been connected to future harem activities.

Which episode is this?

As I said, it appears that Q is Jacqui's ex. It appears he may have been in prison. He may be the ex who, according to Jacqui, got busted (presumably meaning jailed) when her daughter Pearl found out something he was doing, which appears to have involved at least one naked blonde woman. Q was interested to learn from Hans that Pearl was back in Kearsarge. Though they used to be close, Jacqui has great antipathy towards Pearl, apparently laying all the blame for her break-up on her daughter. Specifically she thinks Pearl should have come to her rather than going straight to an outside party (presumably the police).

Agreed.

Jacqui seems to regard Sawyer as a friend. She went to his club to discuss her problems when she found out Q was back in Kearsarge. This was what prompted Sawyer to send Hans to warn Q to keep away from Jacqui and Pearl. Jacqui is going to perform with Danielle at an amateur night at Sawyer's club. Jacqui heard about Q's return from Rain.

Rain: barmy woods dweller. Or possibly the only sane person in Kearsarge.

Speculation: Rain being the blonde woman doing the deed which Pearl walks in on. Which establishes connection between Rain and Jacqui

I also have no idea how this thread will work out.  We update and edit our posts as more is revealed?

Great fun so far Smiley
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 07:40:51 pm »

Vikram is a figure of some mystery and considerable question at this point.  It seems that he has given Kanti samples in the past, but the joke about Sample #49 (after Laura's freeze) was that he might give it to Kanti because it smells terrible and it might repel Q-Box.  This is odd, because we don't know how long Laura was frozen or if he gave her any commands.  Presumably he didn't, because it's doubtful he would have given this to his sister when she was going to be in the company of someone he didn't like or trust.  We don't know what happened in the time gap.  In order to square his innocuous appearance with his apparent concern for his sister it seems that we are left to assume that all he did was shake Laura out of her torpor.  Anything else (no matter how interesting it might be) severely complicates our view of Vik even before he crosses paths with the Watch.  Now, that might be a good thing, but we don't have any traction here.

Doubtful that a chick would have the name Yves with a twin named Yvette (barring some sort of Law & Order SVU sort of surgical accident).  Yvette might be one of the blondes, but I get the sense that they work for her.

Agree on most of Q with this addendum.  When we last left him, he was cowering in the back of the van traumatized by the news that Pearl is at Wilmont.  By the way, is it Wilmont or Willmont?

As to the purported command to get more perfume--That's entirely possible, but Q-Box seems like the sort of guy who doesn't believe in delayed gratification.  After all, that's what got him sent to prison in the first place.  That's how he treated the perfume once he learned the trance trick.

He started out wanting to be domiant in bed all night.  Granted

An hour later, he wanted oral pleasure.  Granted.

Twenty minutes later, he wanted something else.  He seems like a very linear thinker, so I'm thinking it was another bedroom experiment, not access to more perfume.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2012, 07:47:00 pm »

By the way, is it Wilmont or Willmont?

Right at the top.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 06:35:44 am »

This would be a good place to put a comprehensive cast list.

I complained about the recent installment of "The Hidden Knowledge", so let me say I've liked the way this comic has gone lately.  Really like Adrian stepping up and asserting himself as Master.  Still hoping that Jacqui's hot daughter becomes one of Adrian's slaves.
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 07:45:02 am »

I prefer to stick with heroes and villains with this thread.  A separate thread for supporting cast sure.  But keep it simple, just because of the large number of supporting cast members in this comic strip and the ease of which even the most basic discussion can get side tracked (guilty as charged on more then one occasion).

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2012, 02:23:35 pm »

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:28:55 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2012, 02:27:38 pm »

May I mention that we have the best fans, ever?

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2012, 02:35:30 pm »

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 02:34:04 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2012, 06:42:59 pm »

May I mention that we have the best fans, ever?

I blame subliminal messages hidden in the comics.

That and the compulsive nature of deviant behavior ...and/or reading habits.

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2012, 03:55:52 am »

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:29:11 pm by GodWilling » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2012, 05:05:51 pm »

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:29:21 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
  Print