Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:37:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Vector #1  (Read 33226 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 01, 2017, 01:33:52 pm »

During their weekend celebration of a scientific breakthrough, Erica and Naomi start... changing.

The new series with art by HMB!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 01:43:54 pm »

New HMB series! Wonderful!

I hope one of the changes isn't them being crosseyed. Though I'm sure that's someone's kink.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 01:47:19 pm »

Though I'm sure that's someone's kink.

It is for sure. When I booked a performer recently, her agent made sure that we wouldn't ask her to fuck cross-eyed. Because one of our esteemed competition had asked to do to so. No, really.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 02:37:54 pm »

Love his art work
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 06:11:54 pm »

It is for sure. When I booked a performer recently, her agent made sure that we wouldn't ask her to fuck cross-eyed. Because one of our esteemed competition had asked to do to so. No, really.

OMG I'm fucking dying over here  Cheesy

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Prezfevr18
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 10:55:09 pm »

That begs the non-sequitur question, what is the strangest request an agent has asked your production company to do or to not do with an actress?
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 12:23:00 am »

To do or not to do. That is the question.
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of mindless breast expansion....
jpew2007
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 08:18:38 am »

Oh I already knew about people having a thing for cross-eyes. Exhibit A (safe for work) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1-SotN22Tc
Exhibit B, where the audio really came from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWpENPLlOVM
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2017, 12:19:17 pm »

Just thinking of a movies (James Bond 007)
where a spector bad guy hypothesis lady to carry a spray to infection the foods
to commutation and control lady by use a radio compact
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2017, 01:07:44 pm »

To do or not to do. That is the question.
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of mindless breast expansion....

Well, I'm biased, but... go for it!

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2017, 01:51:36 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 08:33:34 am by GodWilling » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2017, 02:21:37 pm »

If that's who I'd guess it is, he has ruined a lot of otherwise interesting (to me at least) m/c movies that way. What a pisser it would be to develop mind control powers and then have every woman you used them on rendered (with no disrespect to any cross-eyed women reading this) ugly.

I guess I could kind of see it with a focus on the 'mindless' side of mind control - also Ludella Hahn made it fun but that was intentionally more goofy/silly. But the mindless part isn't really my thing.

HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2017, 06:22:42 pm »

I hope it's the same competition that still insists their videos are real because that would be extra hilarious.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2017, 08:45:39 pm »

one of our esteemed competition had asked to do to so. No, really.

Wait--who else does hard-core hypno? I thought you were "the one"!

Oh, wait--never mind. I actually know who does this... *sigh*
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 08:47:24 pm by ozymandias » Logged
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2017, 10:21:48 pm »

I hope it's the same competition that still insists their videos are real because that would be extra hilarious.
All the stuff I write are true stories. It's true. They are stories.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: