Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:43:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Vector #1  (Read 33227 times)
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2017, 06:57:42 pm »

I assume the cross-eyed thing is their erroneous assumption that that is what a 'thousand-yard-stare' is supposed to look like.

What a pisser it would be to develop mind control powers and then have every woman you used them on rendered (with no disrespect to any cross-eyed women reading this) ugly.

I do not mean to offend, but that is exactly how I feel about breast expansion.

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2017, 07:24:46 pm »

Different stroke for different folk.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2017, 12:41:23 am »

This must be why my instructors always emphasized the importance of sterile technique...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2017, 09:05:03 am »

Drug in the food or in the wine?
What changing the body?
may be need see more.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2017, 10:56:06 am »

Old bone dust... Of the new Homo species... And Sapiens were f***ing them...
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2017, 11:17:13 am »

Old bone dust... Of the new Homo species... And Sapiens were f***ing them...

They also said they lost 1/3 samples due to contamination... if stuff can get in, stuff can get out. Though as someone who actually has done a bit of paleogenomics, I find this whole thing amusing...

It's worth noting that despite being often treated as separate species, neandertals and sapiens interbred quite a bit... I assume Daphne was drawing from that when she wrote this.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
remora
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2017, 04:40:16 pm »

Maybe the fault lies with me, but what exactly are they supposed to be eating?  I'm pretty sure its a ham, but there are a few panels where it looks more like, I don't know, a loaf of bread. 

(Now I'm wondering if I'm primed to not see at as ham, as all the lady scientists I know are vegetarian/vegan)
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2017, 05:45:39 pm »

Maybe the fault lies with me, but what exactly are they supposed to be eating?  I'm pretty sure its a ham, but there are a few panels where it looks more like, I don't know, a loaf of bread. 

(Now I'm wondering if I'm primed to not see at as ham, as all the lady scientists I know are vegetarian/vegan)

I think it's a roast beef. Oh man, the subtext.

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2017, 04:33:46 am »

I think it's a roast beef. Oh man, the subtext.

may be a vegetarian/vegan ham or beef
coupon1066
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2017, 11:21:38 am »

I hope they retain their intelligence, even if they get more libidinous and submissive, so they can reflect on and be aware of  the situation, possibly with wry Daphne humor.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2017, 11:43:49 am »

I hope they retain their intelligence, even if they get more libidinous and submissive, so they can reflect on and be aware of  the situation, possibly with wry Daphne humor.

Agree wholeheartedly with this! Grin Grin Grin Grin

I was wondering if whatever they were ingesting was turning them into physical throwbacks to the new subspecies of humanoid they were discussing.  Seems like they're less introspective when activated, though.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2017, 11:46:34 am »

I was wondering if whatever they were ingesting was turning them into physical throwbacks to the new subspecies of humanoid they were discussing.  Seems like they're less introspective when activated, though.

That's implied, I think. Here's hoping it's not so much IQ drop as just being so horny it's hard to think straight.

And hopefully they've got a drive to propagate their resurrected species...

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2017, 10:28:28 pm »

I hope they can analyze their drive to do this if it does surface.
Skyrender
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Troll-Blooded

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2017, 11:42:10 am »

I'm pretty sure the cross-eyed thing is a result of line-of-sight. She's staring at the new streak of blond hair. This leads to the implication that the stupid-horny state the two women are afflicted with is linked to the lightening of her hair, further implying that it's psychologically induced (blond hair does NOT mean you're stupid, although the stereotype of the brainless blond bimbo is everywhere these days, albeit not quite so prevalent as in decades past).

Murphy said "Whatever CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong."

I say: "Murphy must've been an incurable optimist, because in my experience even things that CAN'T go wrong... somehow DO..."
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2017, 10:09:30 pm »

http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/ghost-species-humans-found?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=atlas-page

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: