Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:18:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Trade Zone #4  (Read 52625 times)
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2015, 10:48:22 am »

Zero-G Sponge bath

Think about the logistics of that for a moment. Smiley

Nah, adhesion makes it work, at least on human skin.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
av0999
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2015, 11:38:08 am »

Zero-G Sponge bath

It's a real thing. https://home.bway.net/rjnoonan/humans_in_space/hygiene.html

Or you could incorporate this. Looks nice and enclosed not to mention big enough for two. http://science.howstuffworks.com/astronauts-eat-in-space1.htm

A Shower scene could also lead to a reveal that Ambra has her own private gravity shower, she didn't tell the others about. Cause that would be in character for her.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 03:09:49 pm by av0999 » Logged
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2015, 02:11:04 pm »

Zero-G Sponge bath

... gene-engineered cat-girls who LICK you clean.
av0999
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2015, 03:16:07 pm »

It's not that kind of Sci-Fi, man. Think more Space Odyssey, and Aliens, and less Futurama when it comes to the Tech.

By which I mean its industrial, and very phallic.  Grin
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 03:21:18 pm by av0999 » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2015, 03:20:40 pm »

Well, I'd love to see some more mind-controlling aliens/creatures, though I know that isn't everyone's cup of tea.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
av0999
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2015, 04:09:11 pm »

Well, I'd love to see some more mind-controlling aliens/creatures, though I know that isn't everyone's cup of tea.
That reminds me.
Is this the kind of Future where Aliens exist and are in contact with Humanity, but haven't appeared so far, cause many are steering clear of the Free Trade Zone in favour of less shady Earth dealing? Their own shady corporations being the exceptions of course (like Mass Effect's Noveria)

Or is it one where their out there and just haven't revealed themselves yet? (Aliens/Predator)

Or one where they simply don't exist at all? (Battlestar)

I'd like it to be the first one cause the other too would be real depressing, but that's just me.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 04:11:15 pm by av0999 » Logged
av0999
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2015, 04:20:18 pm »

Or maybe I'm just over-thinking this and should just enjoy the Issues as they come out.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2015, 08:07:12 pm »

I think of FTZ as "space opera with hard SF characteristics." I try not to break any actual laws of physics (except for, maybe, whatever they are using for fuel).

In answer to other things...

* There are no non-Newtonian drive systems; everything involves propulsion systems we have now, just with higher energy-density fuel.
* Sadly, humanity has no more evidence of complex alien life in FTZ than they do now.
* Artificial gravity requires expensive, heavy, power-thirsty equipment, so it's not suitable for shipboard use (either for passenger comfort or for propulsion). Mattioli having it is a tremendous display of status, akin to "Which of my private jets would you like to fly on?"
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 08:09:20 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2015, 08:24:16 pm »

So does FTZ take place just in our solar system in some future? That was unclear to me...

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2015, 08:25:14 pm »

So does FTZ take place just in our solar system in some future? That was unclear to me...

Yes, just in our solar system. The moons of Jupiter are basically the farthest frontier at this point.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
av0999
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2015, 02:53:32 am »

"Which of my private jets would you like to fly on?"

And we all know which one she chose.  Wink
av0999
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2015, 03:07:48 am »

Anyway it's good to have that info, I kinda figured it was one of those kinds of Space Operas, now I have confirmation.

Its good to set out some ground rules in your fiction too, if there were none it'd just be an invite for all kinds of nonsense. Good to see you haven't slipped up when it comes to adhering to them, really shows the dedication you've put into it.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 04:39:34 am by av0999 » Logged
av0999
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2015, 11:09:47 am »

* Artificial gravity requires expensive, heavy, power-thirsty equipment, so it's not suitable for shipboard use (either for passenger comfort or for propulsion). Mattioli having it is a tremendous display of status, akin to "Which of my private jets would you like to fly on?"

Well that sinks my idea of Ambra having a grav shower. Oh well I like the image of the Girls rubbing each other's naked bodies with wet cloth's a lot more anyway.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2015, 12:46:41 pm »

Well that sinks my idea of Ambra having a grav shower. Oh well I like the image of the Girls rubbing each other's naked bodies with wet cloth's a lot more anyway.

If conservation of water is not an issue, zero-g showers with liquid water are totally viable. You could have one of those soft-focus lesbian scenes in space with bubbles of water floating around, would be pretty hot and completely over the top in how it's trying to sell the sensuality.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2015, 12:49:05 pm »

If conservation of water is not an issue, zero-g showers with liquid water are totally viable. You could have one of those soft-focus lesbian scenes in space with bubbles of water floating around, would be pretty hot and completely over the top in how it's trying to sell the sensuality.

Water reclamation kind of has to exist, so I suppose that could work...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: