Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:05:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Trade Zone #4  (Read 52632 times)
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2015, 04:46:56 am »

Good, solid SF. With some sex and a touch of MC!
Takes me back...
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2015, 12:26:29 pm »

Add my voice to the chorus: awesome artwork! And the story is developing nicely... much better than I'd hoped.

cool.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2015, 12:56:28 pm »

...and I want to amplify that a bit. I went back and re-read all 4 issues, and I've seriously underestimated this story. It's developing very very nicely. I can't see how you're going to wrap it up any time soon, though, with all the balls currently in the air; does it still qualify as a "short run"?

Regardless: very very nice. Looking forward to the next issue.
av0999
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2015, 02:01:57 pm »

Personally, I'd love to see the entire series redrawn by this particular artist.
That's one fantastic upgrade.

Including me, that's two in favour of a James LeMay redraw for the previous issues, with none opposing. If this was a democracy I'd be a shoe in.

Fortunately I'm aware that this is in fact a benevolent Dictatorship, and thus know the only way for this to be a reality is to grovel before our MCC overlords. So here goes.... ahem

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE, PLEASE! do this. It would be soooo great. Or at the very least do a poll to see how many others agree.

You could call it, Free Trade Zone: Retrofit.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2015, 02:18:07 pm »

I really hate to dash anyone's dreams, but Mr LeMay is a very meticulous artist, so given a choice between his time on new issues and his time redoing old ones, we'll go with the first. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2015, 03:44:31 pm »

Put me in the camp of always advocating for new issues over rehashing the old.

The MC device in these comics is so hot... super hot that the women willingly step into them, too. I'd love to see JLM draw the full body modification process, as well.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
av0999
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2015, 04:04:02 pm »

I really hate to dash anyone's dreams, but Mr LeMay is a very meticulous artist, so given a choice between his time on new issues and his time redoing old ones, we'll go with the first. Smiley

Worth a shot.
Guess I just wanted all the Issues to match the recent High Quality that they've now gained. I know if I had the cash for it Is what I'd love to hire him to do.

Maybe later down the line, you might reconsider. But for now I can be satisfied with the new issues, which I know are going to be EPIC!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 04:06:31 pm by av0999 » Logged
av0999
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2015, 04:25:52 pm »

Put me in the camp of always advocating for new issues over rehashing the old.

The MC device in these comics is so hot... super hot that the women willingly step into them, too. I'd love to see JLM draw the full body modification process, as well.

I've though of a idea for an new look for the process.

It could be a VR helmet that they put on while their secured in the pod-bed, while holo "Attachments" are modding their orifices instead of the physical ones seen previously.
All the while their minds are being tended to, by the Virtual Whore Programming which works in sync with the holograms, allowing for the implant to be simultaneously attached to the women while their at the height of pleasure in both the physical and mental plain.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 06:31:31 pm by av0999 » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2015, 05:08:26 pm »

That all sounds nice. I'd love for the girls to be modified further.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
av0999
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2015, 03:04:58 am »

They look fine, (and I do mean fine) to me as they are now. Though I wouldn't be against seeing that occur to a new Character.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 06:32:12 am by av0999 » Logged
av0999
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2015, 09:19:25 am »

Given that the comic has gone for a more realistic take on space life. Does it mean that the chances of us to seeing a rather hot girl on girl, Zero-G Sponge bath, with say... Petra and the Tech, are very good? Grin
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2015, 10:15:05 am »

Given that the comic has gone for a more realistic take on space life.

What's more realistic than not having the money for safety equipment because the funding got cut... again??  ;p
av0999
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2015, 10:17:14 am »

Well Realistic-ish.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2015, 10:20:44 am »

They look fine, (and I do mean fine) to me as they are now. Though I wouldn't be against seeing that occur to a new Character.

I guess part of it is the fact that the transformations were done under a previous artist, and JLM drew them with sort of his usual proportions. I'd love to see what one of those enhanced physiques looks like in his art style.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2015, 10:44:27 am »

Zero-G Sponge bath

Think about the logistics of that for a moment. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: