Mind Control Comics Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:04:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Which comic will you read over and over again? And why?  (Read 55232 times)
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: February 10, 2015, 02:36:47 pm »

Which of the comics do you find that you'll read over and over again? It could be because you find it hot. Or maybe you just enjoy the action in it. Or you enjoy looking at the art.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 02:56:39 pm »

One story, that's currently in the long box, is an almost constant read for me. It is certainly one I'd like to continue though the odds are long on that as the story did arc and end well.

I guess that's a long enough lead in. Nyphomania is my favorite read. It has good action while progressing in its plot well. It has great one-liners as well like "In my day, hi, I'm Zeus was the foreplay."

Too bad this had to end after only two chapters.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 03:10:14 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:35:04 am by GodWilling » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 05:05:23 pm »

Cuckoo's Nest #8 is a particularly excellent issue of that comic, I agree. The dialog from the girls as they're being MCed is just.... *melts*.

Julie's transformation from the first few issues of BR. And honestly the transformations from the most recent issue are pretty good too.

The induction scenes from the Night of the Watch in SJI, particularly Marliese's because it's done in the most detail..

There's a few issues of HK, too - the one where Daffyd's employee says they have to have a talk about what he's been doing to the girls, and by the end of the conversation she's MCed, fucking him, and loving it.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 05:24:28 pm »

I tend to backtrack/rerack SJI, partially out of enjoyment and partially out of self-defense because I forget far more than I remember.  The Night of the Watch and Harem Night are personal favorites but, boy howdy--the subjugation of Raven is sexy--and that's a little beyond my aggressive threshold.

I also like backtracking to see the succubus in Cuckoo's Nest and the various comeuppances of that imperial priestess.  There are only the two issues of Waiting Room, so far.  I'll backtrack chunks of By The Book just because it's such reliable fun.

Oh, and Faerie Tail #1 which so far outstrips its sequels both in art and succinct story.  I hope the sequels grow into something that rivals the oneshot.
sohta123
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 10:10:35 pm »

Julie in the first issues of BR.
The very first issue of Bearing Gifts.
Chrysalis #8

All for beautiful women and the way the mind-control scenes are done.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2015, 09:22:03 am »

Chrysalis 8 is gorgeous work, but I always find myself frustrated by that king's lack of imagination.
nickern
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 11:03:32 am »

I keep going back to Drains and love Drains #3 the best! (Best day ever if there is more on the way!!!)
Its just something about that art style that i really like!  Grin

Roll Playing is a close second, i just love the idea of mind control dnd!
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 04:28:33 pm »

"The Hidden Knowledge" I've read several times through.  Love it.  It's what tempted me to join.

"A Stacked Deck"  was a good on shot I've returned to.

"Sideshow"  is also good wet fun.

I'm curious where "Enchanted Summer" is heading, hoping it has not been abandoned.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2015, 06:56:49 pm »

I'm curious where "Enchanted Summer" is heading, hoping it has not been abandoned.

Nope! New artist coming, but it'll be back.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
carmel0
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2015, 09:32:58 am »

The Persuader.  Great story with great potential.  I am still waiting to see what happens next.  By the Book has lotsa back issues that are fun to go back to.  #-6 is one of my favorites.  I also liked Giddy Land.  One of the first I read and convinced me to be a subscriber.
canis
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2015, 07:36:15 pm »

ohhh thats a hard qusetion but in my top 5 of comics i would be
1: audiophillia subliminal is a huge turn on.
2:Chrysalis love the come into to me and get mind fucked.
3: Con-fused thats just a neat comic
4: The start up lots of programming and subliminal messages and the way the girls turn to sam from creapy to lover boy
5: hmm thats a hard one would say the short comics like signal failure wizzard of braz and so on

And why because they have the best storyes with mind control and hypnosis i have read so far and still reading Smiley

sry for spelling errors and so on but none is perfect... only our masters and mistresses Smiley
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 07:48:09 pm by canis » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2015, 07:46:55 pm »

Faerie Tale, SJI (particularly SJI).  Combination of fantasy story elements, characters, and gorgeous art.  And with SJI, I keep missing/forgetting things.  So, backtracking helps. Wink
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2015, 01:21:54 pm »

Too many to pick, but there are a few really standout ones. Instead of naming individual comics and saying why, I'll say what I like, and give some of my favorite examples.

Physical transformation (especially BE): Free Trade Zone #1, Beyond Rubies (the whole series, but 3 and 9 especially), Con'Fused #1, Chrysalis #11, Free Cable #1, Pool of Doctor Viagari #1

Depiction of effect of mind control: Cuckoo's Nest #8, Drains #1,Bearing Gifts #3, Free Trade Zone #1, Bearing Gifts #2, Fantasy World #1

Method of mind control: Free Trade Zone #1, Drains, Occurrence #2, Cuckoo's Nest #8, Terror in the Lost Colony #3, Bearing Gifts

Betrayal: Bearing Gifts #3, Free Trade Zone #3, Beyond Rubies #10, Drains #3, Chrysalis #11, Pool of Doctor Viagari #2

Themes: Con'Fused, Role Play, Stream, Free Trade Zone, Oral Traditions, Scared Bent, Checkered Past
av0999
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2015, 04:37:35 pm »

Themes: Con'Fused, Role Play, Stream, Free Trade Zone, Oral Traditions, Scared Bent, Checkered Past

Why does Free Trade Zone get its own theme? I like the Series too so can you explain the one for me so I can agree with you.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: