Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:16:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Which comic will you read over and over again? And why?  (Read 55156 times)
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2015, 01:31:38 pm »

Roll Playing--the setup matches one in my youth, the MC is compelling, and that too matches a scene of particular hotness which happened when I was in my early 20's. If it turns into an enslavement-with-no-pushback story, though, I'll probably stop reading.

Con Fused--the MC is very hot and just keeps coming.  I really loved the first three issues, and much of the last one. I was completely thrown off by the mermaid (not enough back story, I think, and she's not one of the 3 players; it felt patched in) and the Harley/Ivy bit (because how did Ivy/Lori get powers?). Still, great story, and lots of anticipation built in... and it looks like once the Con is over, it can gracefully end, though I'll be interested to see if the girls can go back to their lives... that bit of hotness is one reason I really liked the Sideshow.

The Hidden Knowledge is a great story, but it's been left hanging, and I'm not sure where the next conflict will come from, so I'm not really "waiting" for a next installment. I reread it periodically, though--it's a good story. What I'd love to see is some larger story that pushes Daffyd into new areas, and perhaps helps him grow into a real power.

I eagerly await the next installment to Queen of Angels. I'm a sucker for a good mystery, and I hope the story on this one matches the buildup. The art is awesome.

Chrysalis started out really good, and I reread the first few issues regularly. Someone needs to figure out what's happening, though. Maybe that's a way to get the rest of the Sideshow magic into the story.

It seems to me that as long as there's a possibility for conflict and failure, and some regular MC, I'll go back to a story. Once the story stops moving forward, and becomes sort of "I MC'd another one, and had more sex), I lose interest. Or if it develops too slowly. I am not really re-reading SJI, for example; it seems to be drifting right now. If a real conflict develops, or starts moving the story forward, I'll go back and catch up.  For that reason, I'm not that taken in Bigger or By the Book, or Travel Plans. I tend to go back and re-read the earlier parts of the longer stories, before things settle out.  That said, there are specific scenes I do go back to, even in those stories... usually the first time the MC is revealed. Or, in the case of Travel Plans, the one blank-eyed scene in the book, with the blonde banker.

(edit): oh, and Waiting Room. The next installment of that one I'm really looking forward to.  Because, wow.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 05:42:43 pm by ozymandias » Logged
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2015, 06:07:53 pm »

Themes: Con'Fused, Role Play, Stream, Free Trade Zone, Oral Traditions, Scared Bent, Checkered Past

Why does Free Trade Zone get its own theme? I like the Series too so can you explain the one for me so I can agree with you.

I'm saying that I like the themes of those comics in particular. Con'Fused and Role Play both have a nerd culture theme. Stream is superheroes. Free Trade Zone is sci-fi. Oral Traditions, Scared Bent, and Checkered Past are occult/religious/horror.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2015, 11:55:06 am »

Loving Waiting Room. Can't wait for the next issue! Loving the last issue with the titnosis panel Smiley
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2015, 11:49:25 pm »

I wanted to throttle the villain for dumping all over a truly hot scene when he interrupted Dr. Rosen in her first layered induction. *grumbling scowl*  I guess I'm hoping for at least a male foil to show up and shove that arrogant jerk into a doorframe (Derek style).
knatten10
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2015, 06:01:24 am »

I like when the "victims" remain persons, not robots and keep their own agenda (or at least belive they do).

I like Free Cable for that reason, actually i find this comic one of the best i have read for years! That almost the same story is told over again and still can be interesting is so cool. That also means i dont have a favorite episode, i like the development of the story line and that more and more girls move in. I hope it will go on and the cliff hanger in the last episode is alluring... Hopefully we will also meet some of the girls more, im thinking of the red head, the office girl from part four and the girl who came to check the complex in part five. I love the breast transformations, in fact i d love them to go a little further.

I also like Chrysalis and Beyond Rubies. Parts 9 and 10 of BR are really good and two episodes i return to. Chrysalis need some more time to lift i think but it got lots of potential.

Over all, good stuff here!

Cheers!
Dan
av0999
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2016, 11:47:08 am »

Beyond Rubies: Because of the Art and story.

Free Trade Zone: Because I love Sci Fi and really enjoy the Main Character Ambra. Plus the story is starting to get really interesting. Oh and I really like all the unique hair colours the ladies have.

Con-Fused: It appeals to my inner perverted nerd.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 08:51:12 pm by av0999 » Logged
MarkReed
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Fit to be Tied

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2016, 12:47:36 pm »

The first six issues of By The Book, with particular attention to the first three.

That series (or at least that arc of the series) just flat out does it for me. The confusion and half-hearted objections as the girls slowly submitted to the MCer's will... shiver

From issue 7 onwards the MCer just sits back and lets his girls do the MCing for him, which stole the magic for me. But the early issues where he has to push a bit and half convince them keeps me returning to the issues again and again.
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2016, 08:09:02 pm »

Issues:
Free Trade Zone 1 - Best MC/Transformation scene
Cuckoo's Nest 8 - I really like the fact that they're totally aware of everything that's happening to them, and they're enjoying it.
Mommy Issues - The (2nd) ultimate betrayal, mother enslaving daughter for her master.
Chrysalis 12 - The only thing hotter than being betrayed by your mother is being betrayed by yourself.
Beyond Rubies 10 - More betrayal (do we see a theme here? Tongue ). This is also the climax (so far) of the series for me. The point where it looks like the bad guys have won, before the good guys start fighting back. The last issue however has me hope... err, I mean fearful, that they won't be successful.

Series:
Con'Fused - Physical transformations, a variety of mind control methods, and tons of nerdy pop-culture references = tons of fuel for my fantasies. Going to a con tomorrow in fact, probably won't be anything like this, but one can hope. Cheesy
Beyond Rubies - When a series does the same thing over and over, it can get a bit stale. Woman gets ruby, woman becomes big breasted sex slave, rinse and repeat. This does such a great job of making unique characters, interesting circumstances, and an intriguing story that it never falls into that rut.
Free Trade Zone - Did not see that coming. The way the story has progressed has been a constant surprise.
Drains - MORE SQUICK PLEASE! Plus this is one of the few where the guys are hypnotized too. Now if we could just get some of that in some of the other series. I'm sure nerdy Nick from BR would make a lovely Nikki. Maybe Kent wants to try out the Chrysalis. Or some guy ends up getting free cable with his new apartment. Cheesy
Occurrence - Love the slow enslavement, and the techno-theme is really hot.
Lost Weekend - Like FTZ, this one has a lot of twists and turns that it's hard to predict what is coming next.
Role Playing - Like Con'Fused, it's got a lot of themes I'm into.
Fantasy World - Control through fetish. One of my favorite stories on the EMCSA is Silver Eclipse, and my favorite scene is where Silver Girl is in "school" learning about fetishes. Super hot.

Honorable Mentions:
Free Cable - Love the premise, and l love reading the new ones that come out. However, it's a bit too formulaic for many repeat readings. I do go back to them if I'm in the mood, but it's usually lower down in my list.
By The Book 20 - This is one that I'm eagerly awaiting, just because I like the result of the makeover at the end of the last one. More of that please.
CFM Trading - A good start. I like the pace of this, and the "transformation by object" theme. Not long enough yet to reach its potential.
neveragain
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2016, 09:26:47 pm »

I seem to be the only one who thinks so, but 'The Martian Harem' is the hottest thing on the site. Largely because the inducted keep their personalities and awareness. The villains are unrepentant & cheerful bastards as well, which is exactly what I'm usually after. Disappointed it seems to have been abandoned.
By the Book is probably the next closest thing. The Inheritance has the most potential to be re-read & read, I love the art.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2016, 10:20:39 pm »

I seem to be the only one who thinks so, but 'The Martian Harem' is the hottest thing on the site. Largely because the inducted keep their personalities and awareness. The villains are unrepentant & cheerful bastards as well, which is exactly what I'm usually after. Disappointed it seems to have been abandoned.
By the Book is probably the next closest thing. The Inheritance has the most potential to be re-read & read, I love the art.

I'm certainly eagerly awaiting when Sturk returns to work on Mars - I like it because while it's on Mars it almost comes off as more of a fantasy series with the intentionally exotic aesthetic.

I might also have a thing for the harem milieu. Harem Night in SJI certainly left an impression on me Grin

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2016, 12:09:39 pm »

Waiting Room continues to be my fave series. I've read all 6 issues over and over. Don't want it to end! And its so good they made it into 3 MCT videos!!
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2016, 01:06:47 pm »

Five actually.  #3 was split into three vids.

I keep hoping the C-Ducer series will make an appearance in comic form and be restarted again.  So.  Much.  FUN!! Grin

Cuckoo's nest is also great fun, but my favorite is still SJI.  Outstanding combination of art and story and it continues to be excellent.

Also Faerie Tail.  I like the continuing story but the one-shot of Faerie Tail #1 is still one of my favorite issues on the site.  Great combination of matched art and story.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 01:09:59 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2016, 02:03:24 pm »

Five actually.  #3 was split into three vids.

I keep hoping the C-Ducer series will make an appearance in comic form and be restarted again.  So.  Much.  FUN!! Grin

Cuckoo's nest is also great fun, but my favorite is still SJI.  Outstanding combination of art and story and it continues to be excellent.

Also Faerie Tail.  I like the continuing story but the one-shot of Faerie Tail #1 is still one of my favorite issues on the site.  Great combination of matched art and story.

Very true about the 5 videos. Daphne played a part in the first 2. She would still be an amazing Dr Laurel on screen today. Pity she's retired, but amazing she is doing this :-)

Con'fused is also one of my faves. Being a comic fan it has an appeal ;-)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2016, 02:10:14 pm »

I'm not Daphne Rosen. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2016, 07:01:02 pm »

My absolute favorite series, and the story that enticed me to subscribe to the site, is 'Forbidden Knowledge'. I love that story. The idea that any guy could find and use that book is really exciting. And once I discovered how to translate the 'magic words' I found a whole new reason to re-read the whole saga.

(and I'm re-reading it again now just because I can't wait for the next issue.)

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: