Mind Control Comics Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:41:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which comic will you read over and over again? And why?  (Read 55127 times)
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2016, 10:55:48 pm »

I'm not Daphne Rosen. Smiley
Of course not, but we have never seen the two of you together. Or Superman.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2016, 01:19:30 am »

My absolute favorite series, and the story that enticed me to subscribe to the site, is 'Forbidden Knowledge'. I love that story. The idea that any guy could find and use that book is really exciting. And once I discovered how to translate the 'magic words' I found a whole new reason to re-read the whole saga.

(and I'm re-reading it again now just because I can't wait for the next issue.)

That and BR are what brought me to this site. But what's that about being able to translate the magic words? I knew they were the script from the Voynich manuscript, but I didn't know they were translatable...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2016, 09:36:56 pm »

Yes, someone made a font transposing English characters with (some?) symbols from the Voynich Manuscript. I used some of the extra art and a very tedious elimination process to find out many of the letters before I found the font. The only thing it lacks is a 'W' for some reason.

There are actually several fonts that use the Voynich letters, the trick is finding the 'right' one.

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2016, 11:29:01 pm »

But how will I know if it's the right one? Is this one of those "You'll know" situations? Because I really suck at those. Seriously. My girlfriend got on the plane to France. Now she's married to a mime. I mean what the fuck? She always complained that I didn't communicate, and she goes and marries a mime?
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2016, 05:29:39 am »

I guess if you use the wrong one you won't get words back when you translate...

« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 06:52:43 pm by Dr. White » Logged

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2016, 02:45:27 pm »

I'm not Daphne Rosen. Smiley

Ah ha... 'First rule in politics: never believe anything until it's officially denied.' (Yes Minister: Party Games)

GB
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: