Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:34:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is your favorite female character on the site, and why?  (Read 31827 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 10, 2015, 02:15:16 pm »

At the suggestion of a reader, I'm kicking this off with this thread. By "favorite," it can be "most attractive," "most interested in banging," "would most like to hang out with," "nicest rack," or whatever criteria you wish to deploy. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 02:27:45 pm »

Each of those criteria lead to a different answer.

I'd probably go with Happy Jacqui or Erin.  Absolutely gorgeous, bodacious babes (who would HATE that description) with killer attitude, musical and magical skill.  I'd probably like to pal around with the succubus from Cuckoo's Nest as long as I was sure never to piss her off.  And last, Dr. Laura from Waiting Room because...well, isn't that one self-explanatory? Wink

Honorable mention to Meghan just on looks (subject to revision) and the Faerie form Faerie Tail #2.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 02:31:33 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 03:23:34 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:41:36 am by GodWilling » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 05:07:57 pm »

Dani from SJI - funny, complete sexbomb, and oh-so-supportive of hypno fun. Plus there's something about a chick who works on engines that makes her more attractive, I don't know exactly what.

From a completely physical standpoint, Katie from BR - HMB draws unreal women, and her delicious olive bod is the best of the lot.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 05:26:47 pm »

I didn't include Dani because I still have no idea who Dani is and that's...alarming for me.  Mallory should probably be on my list, though.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 05:30:02 pm »

Gabby from BR as I spent years as a computer programmer. Of course, she didn't end up quite as I imagined though I'm not sure that isn't a good thing. I think in some senses, it's still too early to tell where she will end up. (Or with who!)
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 10:05:32 pm »

Danielle and Caitlyn, both from SJI, for somewhat different reasons.  I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed for eating crackers.  Come to think of it, I definitely wouldn't kick both of them out of bed for eating crackers either.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2015, 10:16:30 pm »

Caitlyn is fetching and Danielle is a bundle of attractive and contradictory qualities.  But Dani doesn't make my list because I can't see under the layers of trauma and programming to which of those excellent qualities are hers and which are programming.  I hesitate for similar reasons with Raven (we just don't know enough about dear Lenore yet), and Pearl.  When we do get to know her, I'm sure Pearl is as amazing as her mother.  She's nearly as physically beautiful, but we don't know that stuff yet.

Maybe I'd add the elfin Lady Francine Drake from Chrysalis, and the lady pirate from the latest episode of Cuckoo's Nest.  But now the list is getting quite long for me (obviously).
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2015, 12:17:19 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:41:21 am by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2015, 12:19:12 pm »

I think maybe it's sacrilege to admit I find Dani a bit creepy. 

Not at all. Of course, some sick perverts (like, um, me) might find that sexy as well...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2015, 12:33:13 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:41:04 am by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2015, 01:37:19 pm »

Like deliberately dating a combination of Sybil and Carrie from Homeland, but she might also be a robot?  I think yours was a more direct way of expressing what I was trying to articulate.  However, I don't know enough about who or what Dani actually is to consider her creepy.  She's a completely unknown quantity.  She's not Fatal Attraction or Temp unhinged, but there are a lot of pieces that don't add up to a complete person, more like two thirds of 4 different people.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2015, 01:50:16 pm »

Unless you're really into the rollercoaster, the looks (and probably the sex) would have to compensate enough to make you not care about the crazy in the short term.  Dani's seems to be a benign crazy so even for those who don't like the rollercoaster, she might qualify.  I have never seen the woman or the figure of imagination that would compensate for a situation like "The Scribbler."  At least for me.  Cherry doesn't make my list because her actions are so hateful, but I do consider her prime comeuppance material.  She's gorgeous but selfish and destructive.  I'd love to see her get a karmic reversal through MC.  She's rather like the priestess in Cuckoo's Nest.  Her ego and plans are so jarring that seeing her repeatedly made into a happy submissive the exact opposite of what she sees herself as is satisfying and hasn't gotten old yet.  Cherry's the same way.  Here's someone I wouldn't mind getting fitted for the maid's outfit or the collar and loving every second of it.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2015, 03:33:24 pm »

Assuming Cherry isn't dead, I agree with you wholeheartedly, jmundt.

If we take Dani to not be genuinely in favor of hypno hanky-panky, I'd have to go with Charlotte from By the Book, for reasons that I'm sure are obvious.

But really, we need a Frankenstein of characters to get the ideal: the body of HMB's BR girls, depth of the SJI girls, hypnotized hotness of the BtB girls, humor of the Honeys from Cuckoo's Nest...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2015, 04:20:07 pm »

I'd have to go with Charlotte from By the Book

That's an entirely sensible thing to go with.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: