Mind Control Comics Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:55:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is your favorite female character on the site, and why?  (Read 31737 times)
sohta123
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2015, 10:06:02 pm »

In order:
- Julie from BR. I just loved her slow corruption/enslavement. Plus her innocence at the beginning was great. I keep hoping to see her character developed more. IMO she should become more dominant and wicked and take control of the company for her own and start evilly expanding her domain (maybe even into characters from some of the other stories).

- the elfin explorer from Chrysalis. She's just smoking hot and completely sexy in every shot but when her jaw drops before she goes in is fantastic.

-  Rowan from the first Bearing Gifts. Maybe it was just the tight pullover.

-  Janice from HK. It's the glasses.

- After that it's girls in groups (Cockoo's Nest, ConFused, etc)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2015, 09:19:04 am »

No love for Mallory and her cute librarian's specs on SJI? Huh
pervagi
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2015, 10:38:44 am »

I for one have the hots for Mallory!  The shower sequence with Adrian after she was inducted was HOT!

I do keep going back to the scene in Chrysalis #8 when the elfin captain is entranced.....smoking hot for some reason.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2015, 10:45:01 am »

That shower scene is gorgeous and the eyeliner comment works excellently.
salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2015, 02:05:52 pm »

I'm not sure I can actually pick just one. But there's something about the subservient nature in BR that draws me to the whole female cast more than any of the other ones. However, I love Erin for her sassy personality, So I'd go with her if I were to do anything naughty or....otherwise in a real life context. The 50 Shades of Grey level of bondage can go to hell; I'll stick to mind control, there's less court issues.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2015, 07:32:56 am »

Gabby from BR as I spent years as a computer programmer. Of course, she didn't end up quite as I imagined though I'm not sure that isn't a good thing. I think in some senses, it's still too early to tell where she will end up. (Or with who!)
Curious as to how you imagined her to end up.
av0999
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2015, 12:01:43 pm »

Ambra from Free Trade Zone. She's got this attitude of "I've got to do who I got to do to get what I want." plus her Savvyness of this: Sex is an acceptable form of Trade future, and the overall no nonsense attitude she presents while negotiating are something I can't help but enjoy. Even more so when her Whore Programming kicks in and she retains her awareness of the situation. Its also hot when she starts calling her partner Sir.

Her sister Antra is nice too. What with her being a Slut even before she got enhanced, it makes her a nice opposite to Ambra who has enough self interest and good sense to work out something in exchange for her efforts while Antra is happy just giving it away for Free.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 02:17:55 am by av0999 » Logged
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2015, 05:56:32 pm »

I have pretty much liked all the pre-transformation women on the site. I'm not into BE, and I prefer my women athletic in real life--over-boobed cartoon woman don't do much for me. So particular stand-outs in recently-updated stories include the blonde in Roll Playing (I don't think we have a name for her yet, but her character is, I recall, Olusha or something like that), Barbara pre-transformation in Con 'Fused, Aoibhinn in Queen of Angels, and several of the women in Hidden Knowledge (Kendra being the most recent).

A more interesting question would be which PANELS were most erotic. There are scenes I keep coming back to in Con 'Fused, The Hidden Knowledge, QoA, Beyond Rubies, and Roll Playing. Most other stories I don't re-read (I do try to revisit everything occasionally to see what I've missed, but the site's getting almost too big for that to happen much).
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2015, 06:22:46 pm »

Lori, Barbara, and Kathleen from Con'Fused. Lori is the one I find most attractive, and I like her slightly more Domme personality (that Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn scene!!!!!!). Barbara is most like me, both before and after (though I prefer redheads). And Kathleen because I like the betrayal element introduced in #4.

Janice from BR. She's totally embraced her situation and she's helping to bring others in.

Elizabeth from Chrysalis. Another nerd, and I really like the split aspect of her personality, I can really relate.
mountaintime
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Hef

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2015, 09:40:39 am »

My favorites, in order:

"Hidden Knowledge"
"Bearing Gifts"
"Chrysalis"
"Beyond Rubies"

I like the look of the girls (which means I like the artists). I like the big tits. I like the way mind control is done.
doctorx
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2019, 11:30:04 am »

Been posting about this elsewhere, and I clicked the link thinking the category would just be "attractiveness," so that's what I came in thinking.  Your version raises questions I'll have to think about and get back to you on.

Hannah from "Trigger Warning" wins hands down as far as my original criteria of "most attractive woman."  Simply because she occasionally takes off her glasses, and a lot of women in other stories don't.  Unless "getting rid of the glasses" is part of the plot, they tend to leave the glasses on 24/7, even during sex.  I just read "Vector" #2, and there was a threesome where all three characters kept their glasses on the entire time.

One of the many reasons that Women With Glasses are so extra-hot is that sometimes, they come off, and there's this extra bonus hot woman that you get to feel privileged to be one of the few who gets to see.  It might not be baring more flesh, but it's a cool second.

Part of Hannah's hotness is that her glasses occasionally come off, so you get that "twofer" extra bonus hotness from seeing both Hannah and Slave Hannah in action.

Nicole from "Canadian Girlfriend" is a close second in this category; however, for a long time, I kept thinking "Are you EVER gonna take those things off?"
deleau
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2019, 11:08:32 am »

Honey Dahl (Cuckoo's Nest) - she's the lead in my favorite title. She's drawn exceptionally well, and you give her great dialogue.

Serena (Seriously?) - This is just an overall awesome one-shot; I re-read it frequently because it's just got some classic tropes with Daphne humor injected.

Anna (Bigger...for Women) - She's unique...
USNAWolf
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2021, 10:27:41 pm »

There are so many that are fantastic, but of actual 'characters', I have to go with Hitomi from SJI.   When she does the pouting eyes, all my buttons are pushed.

Not sure if this actually counts, but Daphne's avatar here on the boards definitely pegs the Hot-o-meter!
wcw43921
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2021, 02:52:53 am »

Generally, it's whatever character I'm fapping to reading at the moment.  But if I had to pick a single character, it would be Mira, aka Fuckbunny Jinx, from Gig Economy.  I like the personality transformation aspects of the Mind Control--they fit in well with my own fantasies about Hypnotizing a woman to believe she's someone else, whether a celebrity of a fictional character.  Or even Hypnotizing a celebrity to become another celebrity.  .  .

"Now, Miss Kudrow--I've always believed you bore a great resemblance to the adult star Victoria Paris.  And I've always wanted to fuck her.  But she's not here, and you are.  So when I snap my fingers, you will believe that you are Victoria Paris.  And that you want to fuck me." *SNAP!*

But most of all, I'm strongly inclined to believe in my own fragile little mind that Miss Sadie Bella, when she's not making comics, is herself a professional woman--which means that maybe she won't balk completely at acting out my Hypnosis fantasies like the other professional women to which I've suggested them.  So if I ever make it out to the West Coast someday, I hope she'll be willing to see me for an hour of her time.

(Hopefully that didn't come off as too creepy.)

P.S. If Miss Bella isn't a professional woman, then she's really done her research.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 09:52:35 am by wcw43921 » Logged
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2021, 07:09:15 pm »

In no particular order these are my favourite women:

Waiting Room
Annie: I liked her transformation into a 1950s docile housewife
Francesca: She seems very exotic and her transformation from a independent woman into a horny housewife was also very sexy.
Officer Breck: Love a hypnotised cop, especially one with short hair.

The Persuader
Deborah: Just really enjoying her progress as she tried her best to say "no" but she couldn't help but obey the implanted suggestions.
Patricia: From a scientist to a courtesan I can't wait to see if she recovers from this or falls deeper into it.  Also it because she has dark skin.

Checkered Past
Detective GodelL: Same reason for Officer Breck, its the uniform and authority that comes with it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: