Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:31:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What stories from the EMCSA would you like to see adapted?  (Read 173473 times)
theczar
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2015, 09:03:48 am »

I would love to see
Big Butt Slut By Pan
Independence Falls By Pan
Just about anything by limerick specifically calving signs
They Talked Themselves into it
and the bimbo or billionaire series
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2015, 01:53:56 pm »

I'm an mcguy101 fan.  I know that the Jilliad is too colossal to adapt (though the first couple days after Ellen's death look a lot like some of the most fun parts of the SJI in my imagination).  I'd love to see the amazing things you might do adapting one of his shorter titles if the opportunity arose.

I've seen some of Sturkwurk's previous collaborations with Dr. MC, and they are excellent.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 08:29:55 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2015, 01:13:08 pm »

I was about to start a new post along these lines, and searched and found this one already, so...

One of the most compelling of Daphne's stories on the archive, to me anyway, is Perchance.  I'm not sure it works as a comic, because the enclosing wrapper would be hard to illustrate and might not work graphically, but I think the wrapped story itself would be really good as a graphic short.

So... what'd'ya think?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 01:16:59 pm by ozymandias » Logged
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2015, 09:57:31 am »

Have you read the story Taxandtithe is doing on the MC Forum?  "*Princess Maintenance"?  The visuals are awesome!
shkspr1048
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2015, 10:57:22 am »

I'd like to think that most anything by Limerick or Downing Street would have great potential for a comic.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #110 on: October 21, 2015, 07:31:23 pm »

I'd like to think that most anything by Limerick or Downing Street would have great potential for a comic.
Bah. Losers compared to the great Jugsgrabber.
Zuralistic
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2015, 03:13:31 pm »

Totally agree with this, as they are about my two favorite authors.  However, the issue is that all their stories are long and drawn out (which I love), which makes a lot of them trickier to pull off in comic form.

Would be awesome if you guys could somehow partner with TheSympatheticDevil to do some of his stories.  A lot of his various story worlds work great for the visual medium (though he also draws his stuff out quite well).
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2015, 12:43:30 am »

Totally agree with this, as they are about my two favorite authors.  However, the issue is that all their stories are long and drawn out (which I love), which makes a lot of them trickier to pull off in comic form.

Or everything could just not be so decompressed.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #113 on: November 11, 2015, 10:18:31 am »

From experience: Prose to comic translations do not go smoothly. The demands of both media are different. Some stuff needs to be compressed, and some things that take a line or two need a couple pages to convey time. The transformation of an expression from disinterested to dazed to rip-your-clothes-off-horny takes a page. A decent breast expansion takes a page. A simple little ditty about a guy summoning a succubus who then turns every woman he knows into a willing sexual plaything can easily be 250 pages. 300 if it actually has a satisfying ending this time.
svengarlic
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #114 on: February 16, 2016, 08:44:10 am »

Birthday Presents. (I wonder who wrote that.)  Grin
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2016, 09:33:24 am »

If you could get MC Guy's permission, I'd love to see an adaptation and continuation of White Knight & Titmouse as a foray into superhero genre, or My Former Succubus.

I really enjoy The Jilliad, but it's enormous and a lot of the elements I love in it are handled fabulously in art and story on SJI.
twobears
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #116 on: June 30, 2017, 03:04:16 am »

User Friendly

http://www.mcstories.com/UserFriendly/index.html
mr_ed968
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #117 on: June 30, 2017, 10:38:05 am »

Well, as I mentioned in another thread (not knowing of this one at the time), so far, the ones I like are:
Alan by Julian Coreto
Absolute Power by Warlord
Good to the last drop by Mister Harvest
Talked Me into It and All the Way (any other sequels I might have missed or haven't read yet) by Daphne
(no fake sucking up I actually liked those stories)

I'll post more as I read more from the site.
Thanks
Skyrender
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Troll-Blooded

« Reply #118 on: August 11, 2017, 05:38:44 pm »

I know this thread has been around forever, but something like Limerick's Backwash or perhaps Ted Wood's Acts of Godfrey would be my recommendation.

Murphy said "Whatever CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong."

I say: "Murphy must've been an incurable optimist, because in my experience even things that CAN'T go wrong... somehow DO..."
BorisL
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #119 on: March 06, 2018, 11:01:05 am »

I think I'd like to see some of foolspage stuff adapted.

THE SLAVERS and its sequels combine body alteration, mind control, alien worlds and suspense.

The WIZARDS stories are good fantasy MC and the near future stories like CURIOSITY are very dark and nasty. In a way that appeals to me of course.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  

Jump to: