Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:08:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Rubies Sequel When?  (Read 9866 times)
neogeo
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« on: May 22, 2021, 12:33:24 pm »

There's so much potential left in this particular story. My hope springs eternal that this series will continue on in some new form or another. Magical realism is easily my favorite form of mind control story and this is my favorite of that category. I just hope we get to see gradual progressions again. Ever since HMB posted that every woman's biochemistry responds to the rubies, It's inspired me to put together all kinds of scenarios and ways that the ruby transformation could play out differently. The 5 stages model is such a brilliant concept. And at least for me, it really hits that sweet spot between too fast and too slow of a transformation, both physically and mentally. As always, looking forward to your next work!

Much love,
~N
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: