Mind Control Comics Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:21:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 262: Work Order.  (Read 12080 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 20, 2014, 10:12:31 am »

Tuesday, January 21st!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 01:32:55 am »

Ummm... why would Adrian ever consider it a good idea for someone else to have the watch that controls the harem of sex slaves?

It's like this guy knows Julian is the frustratingly moralistic type and is using it against him.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 04:32:15 am »

So he is one found the watch and fix it, the watch is no good without the red  shell.
Try to give back in (SJI-215) but Erin exBody Shield she put up.
What do Cherry and Him have together?
we will find out.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 10:05:52 am by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 05:08:37 am »

Better question.  Why run Dani down with a car when she's wearing the watch if, at best, you'll need her to repair it?  Really really STUPID risk.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 08:17:57 am »

Better question.  Why run Dani down with a car when she's wearing the watch if, at best, you'll need her to repair it?  Really really STUPID risk.

The watch is no good without the red shell, So He fix the watch and hope that Dani put the red shell in it
after that He will take the watch and take over New York harem.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 10:07:02 am by laguna85 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 09:10:07 am »

What makes you think Julian knew Danielle was wearing the watch that night?  Everyone else was surprised by that.  For all we know the plan might have been "I'll kill one of your slaves each week until you give me the watch."  It still could be once the thing is fixed.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 10:13:46 am »

Now Cherry is in the house she may be look for the Red Shell?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 12:04:06 pm »

His shadow looks a bit like a mantis...

What did the driver go back to the scene of his crime for if it wasn't to look for the watch? I'd speculated that Team BMW might be after something other than the watch - it wasn't clear that the driver knew what it was when he found it. But it seems pretty clear now.

[EDIT: just putting some space between these unrelated paragraphs...]

As I said yesterday, it appears he was expecting Adrian to come to the medical centre - and that's presumably because he knows about Amy. If he knows about Amy then there's a fair chance that's because he was involved in taking her.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 02:36:31 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2014, 04:10:34 pm »

So... it's possible that this guy is relying on Dani to fix the watch.  Obviously he can't do it himself.  He might not technically know that it needs the shell, either, just that Dani has the capability to fix it (presumably because she was instructed by the master of the NY Harem in how to do so, and hypnotically programmed to do so on command).  And he's going to strongarm/hold hostage Adrian's girls until he gets a working watch, most likely.  Or make Adrian an offer he can't refuse. 

Dani, in particular, has a nasty set of traumatic memories coming from that watch, so from my perspective (and probably Adrian's, as he's more moral than I would be in that situation Tongue) it would be a bit cruel to task her with reconstructing it.  I can't see Adrian doing that unless he absolutely had to, which would either require someone to threaten some of the girls, or for him to be in a situation that he needed the watch to solve... like fixing someone who's been screwed up with Pink Clouds. 

Is it Friday yet?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2014, 06:00:48 pm »

One panel of the beautiful 227 showed female hands repairing what appeared to be the watch. I'm still of the opinion that that page depicts the dreams of various characters in the story, and I suggested back then that repairing the watch might be Dani's dream. If that's correct then perhaps it's not something she would be at all averse to doing.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2014, 06:05:02 pm »

That's true, but Dani has been known to have nightmares.

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2014, 06:22:59 pm »

Hmmm, but the nightmares have tended to be about her experiences as a slave. Adrian's cock may or may not have magical hypnotic properties, but it's evidently not much use as a moral compass. The justification for what he's doing seems to be that they're in an inescapable situation and he's giving the women what they want, or perhaps need. If Dani is conditioned to want to fix the watch then I don't think we've any reason to expect Adrian to stand in her way. But I suppose the plot may demand otherwise.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2014, 06:46:32 pm »

Well, from what I understand the reason they didn't use the watch to unprogram anybody is because of the risk of it screwing them up even more.

mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2014, 10:27:58 pm »

Dani may know how to fix the watch, but I doubt she wants to.  In #208 she is pretty dismissive of the watch, saying explicitly that it "is not important" and seeming content to leave the frame lying by the side of the road.  Adrian could probably order her to fix it, though, which means Julian just has to find a way to motivate him to do so.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2014, 11:49:25 am »

"It's not important" was more about the fact that the watch had been lost - she has the most important part and without that the watch poses no threat. But I take the point that she has made no effort to retrieve the rest of it.

My take on this is that it's not really a case of whether or not she wants to repair the watch, it's more that she's been conditioned to look after it and perhaps to repair it. That panel in 227 must mean something. Maybe it was someone else's dream, or scheme, but it seemed to be first-person.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: