Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:54:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT...  (Read 13205 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 13, 2013, 11:50:17 pm »

... send us an email to orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Please do not post questions that are specific to your account (renewal questions, billing questions, etc.) to the Forum.

Please also do not use Forum private messages; send us an email.

If you do post about your account, we'll just delete the post, so please send us an email.

Thanks!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
pervagi
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 06:55:44 am »

... send us an email to orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Please do not post questions that are specific to your account (renewal questions, billing questions, etc.) to the Forum.

Please also do not use Forum private messages; send us an email.

If you do post about your account, we'll just delete the post, so please send us an email.

Thanks!

I've tried four times since last night to email that address, but it keeps getting rejected and bounced back to me.

This is what it says when it fails......

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

orders@mindcontroltheater.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain mindcontroltheater.com by spool.mail.gandi.net. [217.70.184.6].

The error that the other server returned was:
554 5.7.1 <orders@mindcontroltheater.com>: Relay access denied
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 07:31:47 am »

Try orders@mindcontroltheatre.com - British spelling of theatre - as in the address Daphne posted.
pervagi
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 10:06:26 am »

Try orders@mindcontroltheatre.com - British spelling of theatre - as in the address Daphne posted.

Yep!  That worked.  My bad! Roll Eyes
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 10:07:24 am »

Although the other spelling should work. I'll see what's going on there.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:53:04 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: