Mind Control Comics Forum
April 15, 2024, 10:18:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FAQ: READ THIS FIRST!  (Read 15216 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 17, 2010, 07:31:48 pm »

Answers to most commonly-asked questions, right here!

How often does the site update?

Weekly, usually on Wednesdays. Each update is to one of our comics, so 10+ new pages a week.

Why Wednesdays?

That's traditional New Comics Days in comic stores.

There was an update on Sunday! That's so cool!

We like to think so. Sometimes, we do a bonus update on Sunday.

Hey, it didn't update on Sunday!

The Sunday update is a bonus, and we don't promise we'll have something new every Sunday.

When is <insert name of eagerly-anticipated comic> coming out?

If we know, it's on the calendar. If it's not on the calendar, we don't have a release date yet.

But you can give us an anticipated release date, can't you? Honest, we won't hold you to it! Just give us some vague idea!

Nope, sorry. We know how this game is played. We'll say, "It will be out by <x>, we think, no promises, if the creek don't rise, not sure, all things being equal, cross your fingers." Date <x> will come and go, and we'll get emails and posts and PMs that say, "You promised on the blood of your sainted mother and all the angels in heaven that it would be out by <x>!"

If it's not on the calendar, we don't know.

There's nothing on the calendar for Wednesday!

Sometimes, we like to live dangerously, sail close to the wind, run the risk, take the chance, run along the edge of the cliff, and sometimes, the artist is just a bit late in getting us the art. Since we don't put something on the calendar until we have the art, this means that the anticipation will simply have to build.

Can I buy an individual comic?

No, we're subscription-only right now.

How much does it cost?

Monthly renewals are $24.95 for a month. A three month membership is $44.95.

What will it say on my credit card statement?

Most likely, "DVV Entertainment, Inc.," or words to that effect.

Does my membership automatically renew?

Yes. You can cancel at any time.

How do I cancel my membership?

From the "Payment History" tab on your account.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 04:41:05 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: