Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:33:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The Green Sign #2  (Read 80970 times)
pdobi
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2011, 07:43:59 pm »

Looks like Charolette will be put on the "Slave machine", but for what purpose, other than making her a submissive slave??

Can't wait to see how this story plays out D.

so what happen to Charolette?
He found the Death letter and who will control Charolette?
We will have to wait and see.

I'm eager to see another chapter of this myself.
EnigmaStar
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2011, 09:21:10 pm »

Yes definitely need more about how the machine works and how it affects the women.  For me the hottest part about all your comics is the process of change.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2012, 09:19:57 am »

Daphne, looking forward to the next chapter of The Green Sign, to see just HOW the SLAVE MAKING machine works and who the next "customer" is going to be. Wink Wink
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2012, 10:28:21 am »

is it done with I hope not.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2015, 05:19:00 pm »

I just re-read this. What're the odds that it'll be revived? I hate loose ends... (just my OCD here... but it was looking like a rippin' tale) :0
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2015, 06:16:15 pm »

What're the odds that it'll be revived?

Not too bad, actually.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2015, 06:25:27 pm »

What're the odds that it'll be revived?
Not too bad, actually.

Well, that, happily, was unexpected!  Grin
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2017, 12:23:13 am »

STILL one of my favorite unfinished tales...
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2020, 07:53:42 am »

I hate to harp on about unfinished stories but this one has now reached it's 10th anniversary since there has been any movement in it. I would have thought that over 48 and a half thousand viewings of this particular page would engender some interest in completing it.

It certainly looks as if it is going to be a complicated story from the first two episodes and the author realizing this may have simply abandoned it due to writers block, if so, perhaps someone else could finish it, I know this is not ideal but it is better than nothing.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2020, 12:31:49 pm »

All we can say is: There are a lot of reasons that a title might not be continued.

1. The writer gave up on it.
2. The artist moved on, and we decided it wasn't the right title to move to a different artist.
3. The audience reaction was not strong, and it wasn't a title that we felt strongly about to continue anyway.
4. Malignant influence of the moon.

We only have 52 slots a year to publish one of the main titles, so we do have to pick and choose sometimes.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2020, 09:30:25 pm »

All we can say is: There are a lot of reasons that a title might not be continued.

1. The writer gave up on it.
2. The artist moved on, and we decided it wasn't the right title to move to a different artist.
3. The audience reaction was not strong, and it wasn't a title that we felt strongly about to continue anyway.
4. Malignant influence of the moon.

We only have 52 slots a year to publish one of the main titles, so we do have to pick and choose sometimes.

So if I blow up the moon, it might start getting published again?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2020, 08:30:50 am »

Got blown up years ago. Why do you think they faked the moon landings?
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2020, 12:10:11 pm »

I am surprised that MCC releases uncompleted stories no book publisher or film producer would ever dream of doing this, they may offer an advance on a synopsis of a story as way of ensuring any rights to the completed story.

Perhaps the simple answer to the problem of those stories that are in a sort of limbo is to delete them from the catalogue completely and make an announcement to the effect, this will ensure future members will not raise questions re unfinished stories.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2020, 12:16:39 pm »

I am surprised that MCC releases uncompleted stories no book publisher or film producer would ever dream of doing this, they may offer an advance on a synopsis of a story as way of ensuring any rights to the completed story.

I'm really enjoying all of Song of Ice and Fire, too.

I must, at this point, ask you to drop this topic. It's rapidly moving from an inquiry to just badgering.

hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2020, 06:29:14 pm »

I'm really enjoying all of Song of Ice and Fire, too.

And, you know, every TV show that was ever canceled, ever.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: