Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:32:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The Green Sign #2  (Read 80965 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 03, 2010, 01:59:10 pm »

The organization has kidnapped Charlotte, but what do they want with her? And what is in this mysterious letter?

Coming August 22nd!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 10:40:32 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 10:51:22 am »

Looks like Charolette will be put on the "Slave machine", but for what purpose, other than making her a submissive slave??

Can't wait to see how this story plays out D.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 09:46:12 am »

Looks like this one will be out on Wed,8/25, with all your verious projects, you just had too much on your plate to have 2 out the same day, Can't wait for the next installment of "The Green Sign".
ossicle
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 04:42:28 pm »

Great stuff!  Definitely enjoying all the attention paid to story, along with the weird unintentional but unavoidable "From Hell" vibe thrown in.  Not a criticism, but it's hilarious to think of how unattractive all those people would've been, really, in Victorian times.  Not a lot of L.A. gym memberships there.  Cheesy

Not much sex this issue, obviously, but that's okay.  I wouldn't have minded a shot of the two enslaved girls at the beginning actually taking the guys' cocks in their mouths, nor a trigger of some sort, on the part of one of the men, making them do so.  The shot of them bending waist-wards, mouths open, was hot but a little peremptory.

Great story, though, my favorite after "The Hidden Knowledge" (do I have that name right?  too lazy to check).

Oss
vortingan
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 07:16:11 pm »

Oh wow, this one piqued my interest.  There's clearly a lot of setup in this issue for something that will happen on the horizon and I can't wait to find out what it is!

My one wish is to see a little more about the machine and its actual process.  The first comic was a nice teaser to hint at its mysterious potential, but it would be great to linger in the laboratory(?) scene a bit longer and see how it actually changes a person.  It's like in a TV show or movie where they're right about to show the MC part and then they cut away leaving viewers like us going, "Aww...they skipped the good part..." :-P

I have no doubt we'll learn more though!  Keep up the great work and props to both Daphne for the story and PortalComic for the awesome artwork!
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 11:35:39 am »

Plot's a little confusing.  Did the husband really kill himself?  Just what do the two MC guys want with Charlotte?  Anything other than the obvious?  What's the lawyer's story?  Trust that future installments will clear this up.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 12:34:03 pm »

Plot's a little confusing.  Did the husband really kill himself?

That is a superb question.

Just what do the two MC guys want with Charlotte?  Anything other than the obvious?

Hawke gives at least one reason in part 2...

What's the lawyer's story?

Oh, he just has the hots for Evelyn. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2010, 10:57:54 pm »

2 1/2 months since last update.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 03:46:44 pm »

Four months.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2010, 04:33:16 pm »

Four months.

Yes.

Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2010, 02:56:33 am »

Is the comic cancelled?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2010, 08:21:23 am »

No.

robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2010, 03:45:15 pm »

As in all good things, quality takes time, and hand draqn comics take even longer, be patient folks, when it's done, we will all see the fine results and enjoy another chapter of this comic.
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2010, 02:04:22 pm »

I  would love to see the green sign part 3 and 4 more this storeline please.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2011, 08:49:35 am »

Looks like Charolette will be put on the "Slave machine", but for what purpose, other than making her a submissive slave??

Can't wait to see how this story plays out D.

so what happen to Charolette?
He found the Death letter and who will control Charolette?
We will have to wait and see.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: