Mind Control Comics Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:38:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 118: Thump  (Read 22301 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 24, 2012, 11:34:54 am »

Coming Tuesday, September 25th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 02:41:26 pm »

Raven Fainted? Huh Roll Eyes Grin
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 07:26:18 pm »

Or that was the sound of her jaw hitting the floor.Wink
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 08:33:54 pm »

timber down she go!
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 02:59:24 am »

For the timeline, these three things were all supposed to happen on the same night, and this is the morning after:

1. Seraglio night at the Infirmary.
2. Laura, Amy and Jacqui's date.
3. Vik and Amy's date.

It is the morning of the day that Laura invited Raven to the Infirmary for dinner.

It's somewhat undetermined how long after the Night of the Watch it is.

If it's the morning of the invite for dinner, why did Erin ask if she was coming to dinner tomorrow rather than tonight?
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 04:30:14 am »

Precisely.  Now, we're all dizzy.

Did Laura cancel or make alternate plans with Jacqui and Amy?  Or is this a pre-dinner get-together. Huh  Beautiful art, as always.  I must say, I'm very glad you've made this a twice-a-week comic.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 07:37:17 am »

Fixed! No tizzies, please.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 08:10:33 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 09:20:40 am »

What was fixed? It still says tomorrow.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2012, 09:50:14 am »

Reload is your friend.

Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2012, 10:27:16 am »

Question from ignorance here, but what is the cause of Raven dropping the coffee compressor thing?  Just her crush?  She seems kind of spaced out both here and in the last issue.

Maybe it is just the power of Erin's boobs compelling her to semi-catatonia.  (That would be my reaction on meeting someone like that.)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2012, 11:04:47 am »

Well, in 117, Raven's griping to herself about all the hot connections being made that don't include her.  Then, it appears, she lapses or is about to lapse into a fantasy about Erin and then Erin flirts with her.  She's stunned.  Then, for most of 118, she remains stunned as Erin connects with her (over being a vegetarian) flirts with her some more, and makes plans for that night.  The "THUMP" could just be a delayed reaction to the accumulated shock of the entire conversation, or it could be Erin's tone in making her coffee order that makes it sound suggestive and that just puts it over the top for poor Raven.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2012, 12:19:54 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 12:58:42 pm by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2012, 12:30:58 pm »

I think the single entendre interpretation is probably what caused the "THUMP."  Raven does look beautiful in those jeans, but Erin's no slouch in that depatrment either (although she seems to favor skirts over jeans since the Night of the Watch).  I confess, I just don't understand Erin's current outfit.  Some sort of ravelled patterened quilted jacket over the top of--a sweater(?) (not a blouse) and purple tights with blood-red heels?  Or is that purple layer just a bodysuit?  What in tarnation is going on here? Huh  Wink
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2012, 01:05:09 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 12:59:07 pm by GodWilling » Logged
powerpossum
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2012, 02:10:22 pm »

I confess, I just don't understand Erin's current outfit.  Some sort of ravelled patterened quilted jacket over the top of--a sweater(?) (not a blouse) and purple tights with blood-red heels?  Or is that purple layer just a bodysuit?  What in tarnation is going on here? Huh  Wink

I think I can help...Erin's wearing a leather jacket with a pattern on the sleeves, with a long sweater underneath and some heavy denier tights (because it's cold out - it was pretty snowy last night).

I appreciate Erin falling over has always looked likely to occur at any moment, but she's really big here. And Raven might have to be careful picking up her coffee thingy. Is this the mantis effect or just my imagination?

I can confirm that, apart from Caitlyn (and only in a flashback on page 100), no one's boobs have changed in size at all since the start of the book. But I'm glad you're watching closely! Now I don't feel so alone.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: