Mind Control Comics Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:34:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 118: Thump  (Read 22302 times)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2012, 08:19:11 pm »

Thank you for your assurances.  However, it raises the following questions.

1. If Dani's body hasn't changed at all, why did she bring underwear to college with her that didn't fit?

2. Isn't that Wilmot shirt from Farther the one that Erin is wearing without underlayers at the beginning of SJI (including on the first cover)?  Wouldn't that suggest that her proportions have changed somewhat?  Wink

Note, I'm thrilled to have your assurance, and I'd be even happier to be completely mistaken in my questions, but I thought they merited consideration before we moved on to the next subject.

For instance, will Q-Box get a definitive comeuppance on his birthday, having celebrated an evening early?  What was that last thing he had Kanti do? (tell, don't show).  Will we be meeting Yves (the Princess Pink magnate) soon?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2012, 09:19:36 pm »

Well, let's allow for the usual changes that women's bodies go through.

For instance, will Q-Box get a definitive comeuppance on his birthday, having celebrated an evening early?  What was that last thing he had Kanti do? (tell, don't show).  Will we be meeting Yves (the Princess Pink magnate) soon?

(looks ahead in script.) Yep, you'll get answers to all of those.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2012, 09:27:51 pm »

Thank you for your assurances.  However, it raises the following questions.

1. If Dani's body hasn't changed at all, why did she bring underwear to college with her that didn't fit?

2. Isn't that Wilmot shirt from Farther the one that Erin is wearing without underlayers at the beginning of SJI (including on the first cover)?  Wouldn't that suggest that her proportions have changed somewhat?  Wink

I understood PK to be saying that (apart from the one mentioned exception) no boob growth has taken place since the start of the comic, i.e. characters have the same size breasts now as they had in SJI#1.  (It's also possible that PK was referring only to the mainline comics which he draws, and not to flashbacks in the guest comics.)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2012, 09:53:51 pm »

Thanks very much Dapne! Grin  Looking forward to Q-Box finally having to pay the tab for using the sample on Kanti.

mns--That's possible.  If so, it knocks out or sets aside question 2, not question 1

Question 1 refers to what appears to be a change from Issue #25 (Dani revealing the Maid's outfit) to Issue #104 (when Dani is struggling with her harem girl outfit and seems to be indicating past personal experience with the mantis effect), both of which PK drew.

I guess a better question to ask here would be this:

Are the harem outfits used "last night" by Dani, Mal & Erin items from Dani's closet that she brought with her from New York (particularly Dani's costume) or are they new purchases reflecting the new attitude the girls have because of the most recent round of Watch programming?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 01:51:42 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2012, 09:56:06 pm »

Question 1 refers from Issue #25 (Dani revealing the Maid's outfit) to Issue #104 (when Dani is struggling with her harem girl outfit and seems to be indicating past personal experience with the mantis effect), both of which PK drew.

That time of the month. Smiley  Anyway, we don't know how long she's had that particular outfit.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 09:58:28 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2012, 09:55:48 am »

That's why I edited my question to include the history of those outfits. Wink

Minor site question.  The pop-up calendar indicates that the next update to the site will be 9/29, but the next thing listed on the full calendar isn't until 9-30.  Is this an error, or does the pop-up reflect the expected presence of SJI Guest Page #3?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2012, 10:05:22 am »

That's a superb question. There may have been some high-speed shopping involved that day. However, I believe one should not read much more into Dani's comment than it is a tight fit up top.

Good catch on the site calendar, fixed.

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2012, 11:37:13 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 12:58:11 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2012, 01:36:22 pm »

Just had another look at that shot of her squeezing into her outfit.

I'll be in my bunk.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2012, 07:53:52 pm »

I guess in all my confusion over the possibility of a guest page flashback, I forgot to ask a much more important question.  To wit,

Isn't SJI #119 (title unknown to me thus far) supposed to come out on Friday, 9/28?
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2017, 08:02:58 am »

I really appreciate the fact that you guys were able to set this up so that a reader could pick and choose where to start within the story.  Made it so much easier for me to finally start over, instead of trying to work through what was posted on a weekly basis.  Thank-you; new system is great, by the way.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: