Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 03:17:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1304: “Pressing Business”  (Read 2191 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 03, 2023, 12:03:58 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Skyrender
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Troll-Blooded

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023, 12:09:08 am »

Repeat of the previous episode?

Murphy said "Whatever CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong."

I say: "Murphy must've been an incurable optimist, because in my experience even things that CAN'T go wrong... somehow DO..."
onyxghoul
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 12:23:38 am »

New title and mouseover, but the image is the same as 1303
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2023, 07:41:42 am »

Fixed!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2023, 08:29:14 am »

I do seriously wonder who is behind this arc. It would seem odd if it were Jakob, since his influence is more likely behind Miriam’s current shenanigans directly or indirectly; however, the only other options I can think of are Derek and Yves. However, I don’t see why Yves would be focused on the whole conquest of Wilmot arc, and it would be strange for Derek to come back after all this time, especially since he seemed to be working for Claudia before she was collared as opposed to Jakob or Julian
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2023, 10:42:53 am »

Whoever started this was physically present in the car with Kanti in issue 1127, and presumably also in 1144 (where they dumped a bunch of the pink cloud vials into her bag). They also had the ability to get their hands on a bunch of pink clouds.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2023, 12:12:14 am »

Maybe Sawyer?  Didn't he get some Pink Clouds from Vik, and express some concern about staying off the radar?  Maybe he's setting Q up as a fall guy.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2023, 01:57:12 am »

And bear in mind we (assume we) know that Sawyer tested Pink Clouds on Giselle. Of course, we never actually saw Kanti use PC on Giselle... maybe she didn't have to. That would make Sawyer an even more likely suspect.

I don't think we have a direct connection between Derek and PC. He was punched by Jacqui, who was Q's partner when he developed PC. And Jakob apparently had sex with Jacqui decades ago, so there's a vague connection to the NY harem. We don't really know who Derek is.

Somebody did break in and copy Vik's/Laura's notes, so there could be another source of PC. I think we only had it implied that Sawyer got his from Vik. But Vik was discussing selling Laura to someone when the monster got him. And Laura is on the shopping list Kanti has been given. So if Vik was the source of Sawyer's Pink Clouds...
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2023, 12:05:36 pm »

I'm just going to leave this here...

Turns out, apparently, pink clouds is real. Ish. https://qr.ae/pKXzww
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: