Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 11:29:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1301: “Tremors in the Ether”  (Read 1703 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 24, 2023, 12:03:57 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2023, 08:22:09 am »

Back in #1299 Amaltheia was fully dressed.  Now she's just starting to pull on clothes.  A glitch in the matrix?  Also, the character index says Marliese is in this issue but I don't see her.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2023, 08:32:24 am »

Honestly, GPS should integrate with psychic powers, rather than the other way around. New services nearly always have to conform to existing APIs.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2023, 12:19:09 am »

Back in #1299 Amaltheia was fully dressed.  Now she's just starting to pull on clothes.  A glitch in the matrix?
We suspect that Miriam already got to Amaltheia somehow, since the latter was having sexually-charged fantasies about Miriam after their first meeting. So perhaps she's deliberately delaying Aiken by deciding to change her outfit.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2023, 12:49:06 pm »

btw, I believe Adrian's & Aiken's character tags got joined in this issue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: