Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 09:31:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1248: “Vanishing Act”  (Read 3058 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 19, 2023, 04:06:55 pm »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2023, 06:32:41 pm »

I'm guessing this is a glitch in the matrix and not a planned double release?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2023, 06:33:51 pm »

I'm guessing this is a glitch in the matrix and not a planned double release?

Oops!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 06:44:37 am »

Ah, the tension! Will Miriam make it out, or will we finally have the confrontation with Adrian...
orifalcon
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023, 02:59:20 pm »

Ah, the tension! Will Miriam make it out, or will we finally have the confrontation with Adrian...

drama demands she make it out, or whatever she's going to do won't happen. Also, Adrian as terrible at keeping track of the wellbeing of his harem. Should have known something was up with how Danielle was acting. Doubt she's super into roleplaying the bimbo mindset she was locked in for years.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2023, 05:57:10 pm »

just out of curiosity, where does the name St James Infirmary come from?
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2023, 01:04:18 am »

drama demands she make it out, or whatever she's going to do won't happen. Also, Adrian as terrible at keeping track of the wellbeing of his harem. Should have known something was up with how Danielle was acting. Doubt she's super into roleplaying the bimbo mindset she was locked in for years.

Yeah, well, Adrian definitely doesn't like his responsibility. Or I dunno... he seems to be fairly passive overall.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 01:05:54 am by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2023, 04:56:46 am »

Google with San Francisco and what I assume is the answer will be revealed!

GB
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2023, 08:58:04 am »

It's the name of the house Adrian moved into at the start of the comic, where Mallory, Danielle, and Erin were looking for another housemate, I think. The question of why the house is named this is raised and then dismissed early on, IIRC.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2023, 09:30:15 am »

I imagine the name of the (in-comic) house and the actual clinic in San Francisco are both inspired by the old blues song: https://youtu.be/QzcpUdBw7gs

The name does always bring San Francisco to mind, though. So much so that I was legitimately shocked when I found out that the entire story is set in New Hampshire. I'd been reading for years at that point and always just kinda assumed it was on the West coast.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2023, 09:47:49 am »

Given the way the women dress, you can be forgiven in assuming it is a Los Angeles winter, and not a New Hampshire one.

ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2023, 10:22:20 am »

No idea, but there was a pub by that name in Mountain View CA (south of SF) when I lived there, and I loved that place. Long closed at this point, though, more's the shame.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2023, 12:59:54 pm »

I suspect it just relates to alcohol consumption in the house, and has nothing to do with this, which turned up in my YT recommendations a while back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_IZUJINtls
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: