Mind Control Comics Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:49:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Pick all that apply!  (Voting closed: December 27, 2022, 05:42:49 pm)
Maledom/Femsub - 56 (24.9%)
Femdom/Malesub - 10 (4.4%)
Femdom/Femsub - 55 (24.4%)
Femdom/Femsub+Malesub - 13 (5.8%)
Maledom/Femsub+Malesub - 18 (8%)
Maledom/Malesub - 7 (3.1%)
Femdom+Maledom/Femsub - 42 (18.7%)
Femdom+Maledom/Malesub - 7 (3.1%)
Femdom+Maledom/Femsub+Malesub - 17 (7.6%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: What combinations appeal to you?  (Read 2841 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 20, 2022, 05:42:27 pm »

Which combinations do you enjoy? Assuming that sex is happening between all concerned, and the number of actual subs could be more than one.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2022, 06:22:15 pm »

Assuming that sex is happening between all concerned

I voted accordingly (maledom/femsub). But just to throw this out there: I am super interested in MCing men for non-sex purposes.
SDH
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2022, 08:32:43 pm »

My position exactly, espescially to prevent men from noticing/stopping you brainwashing their wife/girlfriend.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 08:38:16 pm by SDH » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2022, 08:35:18 pm »

My position exactly, espescially to prevent men from notixing/stopping you brainwashing their wife/girlfriend.

As you might have noticed, that is also something I enjoy.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
SDH
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2022, 08:37:34 pm »

My position exactly, espescially to prevent men from notixing/stopping you brainwashing their wife/girlfriend.

As you might have noticed, that is also something I enjoy.

Oh yes. Two of my favs.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 08:58:58 pm by SDH » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2022, 12:08:48 am »

I'm mostly into femsub. Don't care who's doing the domming as long as there's a woman subbing her heart out.

I'm also into female-subject mind control where there isn't a clear power dynamic; I'm guessing that that's not everyone's cup of tea, though.

For me, mind controlling men for non-sexual purposes is kind of a turnoff. Mostly because, without a sexual element making it kinky, mind control is existentially distasteful for me, I think. And erotica where it's too much about competing with other men (and in this case, winning that competition through mind control) is getting lost in the weeds of what's actually erotic. At least from my frame of reference.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
auroch
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2022, 09:30:58 am »

All are appealing to me, I didn't pick Mdom/Fsub since it's the de facto baseline.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2022, 12:10:27 pm »

I'm almost certainly an outlier here, but I'm also a fan of the "no fault" mc story. In part because a lot of my favorite mc effects involve people being pushed into extreme arousal (I personally trace this back to watching the movie Dr Alien at an impressionable age). This leaves the door open for stories like "oh dear, the clumsy scientist knocked over the experimental chemical, and it's having an effect on all of us!" and "ever since that fertility idol arrived in the museum's collection people have been acting...different".

I certainly enjoy stories where there is a dominant/controller as well, and voted for my favorite combinations in the poll. Just felt the need to give a voice to the "Oops, all subs!" fans out there.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2022, 12:12:56 pm »

I'm basically kinsey 0; I really only prefer femsub. I recognize that malesub is a thing. I REALLY don't like cuckolding and humiliation. So I just skip over that stuff. I blew through Jim's Wife and won't look at that one again. I am also uncomfortable with "lending your slaves out"; it's a buzzkill for me. But again: I can skip right over things I don't like.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2022, 12:30:57 pm »

Just felt the need to give a voice to the "Oops, all subs!" fans out there.

I lol'd.

For whatever it's worth: I've always dubbed what you're talking about "mind alteration" as opposed to "mind control." Control requires a controller in my book. Everybody's kinks are valid, but I do believe in accurate labels!

While we're on the subject: I did read a story once where the person who developed MC powers was a submissive who made men dominate her, and that kind of blew my mind. What's "control" in that scenario? Made for a really different type of story, actually.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2022, 01:01:40 pm »

I voted for everything, because I think any pairing can be hot depending on the softer factors of who is involved, how attractive they are, and the dynamics of the control being exercised. Women get a fair bit more slack, because yeah, but ultimately "It depends. (TM)". Which is not particularly helpful I suppose in choosing what stories to write and how to go about writing them, so I guess my argument is in favor of experimentation because it's such a joy to get surprised with how fucking hot something is that you weren't necessarily expecting.
orifalcon
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2022, 06:31:13 pm »

Maledom/Femsub: Sounds great to me

Femdom/Femsub: Sounds great to me

Maledom/Femsub+Malesub: Occasionally hits my buttons. I enjoy tg/sissification, or the malesub being oblivious or "along for the ride" as it were. Roll Playing touches on this (and Loaded Dice was certainly worth the extra $)

Femdom+Maledom/Femsub: Community Property from MCT is a solid example of PartnersDom/Femsub that I really liked. The partner aspect is important, competing doms is really not my taste

Femdom+Maledom/Femsub+Malesub: Don't see it much, but if it fit the partner doms aspect and didn't linger on solo Femdom/Malesub portions for too long, wouldn't be adverse

Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2022, 12:05:09 am »

I'm basically kinsey 0; I really only prefer femsub. I recognize that malesub is a thing. I REALLY don't like cuckolding and humiliation. So I just skip over that stuff. I blew through Jim's Wife and won't look at that one again. I am also uncomfortable with "lending your slaves out"; it's a buzzkill for me. But again: I can skip right over things I don't like.

One thing I'll say for Expanded Universe is at least it does the sharing thing without the humiliation. It's too bad that those two go together.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
nickern
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2022, 04:38:26 pm »

Would also like to add the "serial recruitment" aspect.
Maledom + femsub and femsub+femsub: aka maledom controls a sub that then is commanded to control others and will kinda be a dom but the maledom takes over in the end
SDH
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2022, 04:44:59 pm »

Would also like to add the "serial recruitment" aspect.
Maledom + femsub and femsub+femsub: aka maledom controls a sub that then is commanded to control others and will kinda be a dom but the maledom takes over in the end

Yes. All about this.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: