Mind Control Comics Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:59:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Waiting Room fans…  (Read 3133 times)
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2022, 03:17:57 am »

For me, the Cheerleader storyline was my fave for so very long. I'd like to see some of them come back, under Helene's control of course. Issues 6 - 8 are still go to issues to read again and again.

Dinah's storyline is also great fun. I love how others are recruited by other slaves. That part is VERY hot.

I know it might not be a popular subject, but I'd like to see what would happen if Dr Laurel fought back against the programming, and actually hypnotized one or more of the men to try and take over the whole setup, or had another track on the DVD's that the woman would watch at a pre-determined time to action this over the men that controlled them. I know in the MCT episode Doctor Laurel, Part 3, (spoliers)....she starts to brainwash Dr Michaels with her tits, and THAT really got me!

It is my fave series on the site as the artwork has always been amazing, especially since Celestin took over.
nageth
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2022, 04:28:36 am »

The mindless (this shows up a lot throughout and isn't just the robot stuff even though that has it the most) and betrayal (e.g., the teacher betraying her students, the lesbian betraying her partner) parts have been fun. The cop having a mindless mode and betraying her duty could be explored a bit more imo.
Totallyspies
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2022, 05:31:52 am »

My favorite storylines:

•Lia being used to hypnotize other women
•Janice being forced into sex with an old married couple
•Katie being mean to mindless Alix

I also like it better when the women have more personality. Not a big fan of the robot stuff
rog4211
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2022, 08:23:26 am »

Big fan of "Waiting Room". Like other folks, I'd enjoy seeing Laurel herself controlled. And, if you want to revisit the cheerleaders, that would be excellent.
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2022, 06:14:08 am »

I pretty-much ignored Waiting Room until issue 4 when some random dude showed up at Alix and Katie's place (note: I think their names are swapped on page 12) and I continued finding "random dudes" making use of David's harem somewhat interesting. That's primarily because of the power dynamic. Alix, who was possibly the "dominant" partner in the marriage, is annoyed that David hired Katie but is made to accept it. David starts taking Katie out on the town instead of Alix which can only earn him dude-cred. Meanwhile, like all of the women susceptible to the pendant, no exclusive rights so folks with grudges against David can virtually get back at him. That's an interesting set of cross-power-exchanges that I can enjoy. Eventually, Alix gets all of her kinks straightened out (which ends a lot of the heat for me, honestly). I feel sorry for anyone named Alix in MCC storylines... they usually get the roboto-treatment. Now that this relationship's in maintenance mode, it's not as interesting to see.

The cheerleaders arc is also interesting but mainly because Helene is betraying them all. First unknowingly but, by issue 10, is an enthusiastic participant. Here we have a group of dudes who get to enjoy themselves on what is, conceptually, a rotating buffet of beautiful women (as you'd get a new set each year, I'd assume). The heat will probably run out for me after she brings the next class to the estate (with bonus heat if one of her girls is someone she should TRULY be protecting from these philandering predators - a relative or close friend).

I like one moment of the Dinah story - we get one tiny glimpse into who she was in issue 12 - when she rolls her eyes when Mr. Ulrich leans over the fence to ogle and talk to her. In any rational Universe, she stops watering the lawn and goes inside to escape... in this Universe she turns into a wet dream. The rest is just mechanics.

Finally, Leticia and Kerrie are the line I'm currently enjoying. I'm not thrilled that Kerrie's getting the dumb bimbo treatment (as that's a boring end for anyone) but Leticia being converted fully to betray the woman who should someday be her wife is a story interesting enough to follow. Let me amend that... I don't like that Kerrie got the simplification... but I do really like that Leticia did it.

And, as a post-word, there are LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of women on the site with comically large bosoms, including this one. Even the ones that trend "realistically normal sized" are quite large (ex: Helene and most of the cheerleaders). I know it's not explicitly part of the discussion but I've seen it suggested in previous posts: "more boobs please". I'll promote the counter: please keep some characters with normal human proportions. Part of what helps me enjoy mind control stories is (obviously) character interactions but if EVERYONE is a massive-chested mammoth from the get-go then it's not special any more and, while you can make them say they're "anxious about their huge hooters" and then "loving their engorged melons"... that loses meaning when every woman in the the whole world has back-breaking monster globes attached to their fronts (a.k.a. "You've got big breasts? Yeah, everyone does... so what?")

If you love something, analyze it and share.
ainfinite
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2022, 06:15:15 am »

Going to echo those who have emphasized how similar these storylines all are, but also that I much prefer elements of betrayal and characters who are happy and eager about their new brainwashed life.

I'll also say that I want more time with Laurel and Lia themselves - I'd like to see more of them and have them happy about their new life as recruiters.
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2022, 10:58:40 am »

Going to echo those who have emphasized how similar these storylines all are, but also that I much prefer elements of betrayal and characters who are happy and eager about their new brainwashed life.

I'll also say that I want more time with Laurel and Lia themselves - I'd like to see more of them and have them happy about their new life as recruiters.

Definitely prefer the betrayal and serial recruitment elements.

For what it’s worth, I’m completely in agreement with GrimTidings on the breast size issue.
Totallyspies
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2022, 12:30:39 pm »

Definitely agree with the last point
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2022, 05:57:46 pm »

There is a lot of mindless stuff in the comic, even where that isn't being highlighted as part of the programming. I don't really get why anyone - given the choice - would want to have sex with someone (a stranger) who isn't enthusiastic about it. And I actively dislike those tattoos.

But I have generally enjoyed this comic. I do tend to like stories where women are essentially used as whores, so I suppose that's where this has delivered.

Favourite threads?

Dinah and her friend were enthusiastic whores. I'm less interested in her new family arrangements.

The corrupted cop is enthusiastic too. (If only cops had to go and check out, like, brothels or something.)

I liked the fantasy roleplay scene in the lesbian couple story, but that hasn't ended well.

I am interested to see what happens with Francesca and the business deal, if that's going to be expanded upon.

Helene's happy corruption is good. I just wish Bertrand had been more interested in having her deliver an equally enthusiastic cheerleader rather than ordering up a mindless Aimee. But then, my respect for him wasn't very high to begin with.

Agreed.  Dinah and her mother separately were my favorite parts, as was the corrupted cop. The incest angle is not my thing though.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: