Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:52:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigger #2  (Read 23511 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 19, 2012, 11:06:20 am »

As his cock grows, Laura's husband's confidence grows as well... perhaps a bit too confident for her comfort...

Coming March 28th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 08:38:41 am »

Okay, Which is getting bigger, HER tits or HIS cock, next chapter will tell us, eh?? Wink Wink Wink
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 06:56:34 am »

I think the answer to your question is yes.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 07:10:44 pm »

Is the answer A or B?

Yes.

Those are the kind of multiple choice questions I hated in school.  However, this situation promises to be entertaining.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 06:18:32 am »

Not posted yet?
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 06:38:36 am »

I had to use a direct link to get to it. I'm sure Daphne will get it fixed soon. Smiley

Issue 2 was better than the first issue, so well done to the Bigger team! I love how the wife's will is slowly crumbling as she accepts his use of other women. Good stuff.  Grin
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 06:46:56 am by stormrazor2000 » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 07:25:57 am »

It's fixed.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 10:27:01 am »

Nice job on this, but after that one SJI episode I have to make this comment.  The Hypno-cock returnes!
blackriver77
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

MCC Super Fan

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 11:18:29 am »

Wonderful story! Part 2 explained the picture of the woman kneeling. I kept saying

to myself..."it doesnt look like the office manager". Smiley

Yippee ki yay!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2012, 12:15:57 pm »

Nice job on this, but after that one SJI episode I have to make this comment.  The Hypno-cock returnes!

Sometimes, themes cluster together. Smiley

mm257
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2012, 05:42:44 pm »

Great job! Really love how the story is progressing, looking forward to the next issue!
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2012, 07:33:53 pm »

Is it Kurt's COCK or his CUM that is controlling the women in his life, next chapter may tell us, perhaps "The Hypnocock" has indeed returned!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2012, 02:36:29 pm »

Good intentioned start spiralling out of (or into, depending on perspective) control.
Establishment of characters (faithful, intimate).

Dislikes:
Sharp drop off the jerk end for Kurt (too cocky too fast?)
Challenging to tell one woman from the next (stream of consciousness narrative, maybe - plus art style).

Definitely want to see more. The likes far outweigh the dislikes. I'd really like to see some pull-back on Kurt's fall into jerktitude. Maybe some tiny bit of guilt after he's messed up his faithful, supportive wife. You know, he wants to do something they used to love doing but all she wants to do is ... dance. Or she's responsible for doing something important (like her job) and stops caring - much preferring to be a "good little whore."

If you love something, analyze it and share.
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 05:36:49 am »

lol, "cocky" Smiley
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2012, 07:37:29 am »

It's the stream of consciousness intercut that's most problematic.

This is another attempt at the "power corrupts" character arc, something I know PK really likes and the characters are (or were) better here than in Pwned, but again if we're going to do this arc it's important not to go from

"That's a nice guy who lucked out" to

"Someone drop a safe on that jerk's head" in the first two issues.  If you absolutely must use this arc, please make it more gradual.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: