Mind Control Comics Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:26:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigger #2  (Read 23499 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2012, 08:01:52 am »

\This is another attempt at the "power corrupts" character arc, something I know PK really likes and the characters are (or were) better here than in Pwned, but again if we're going to do this arc it's important not to go from

Um, PK may or may not like that kind of story, but I wrote it, and Blackstorm drew it...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 09:31:16 pm »

This was a great story.  Very hot.  I love how the wife tries to get upset about her husband cheating on her but can't because the MC is too strong.  That's one of my buttons.

Was a little bit confused by the last panel.  I thought that scene was between the husband and the wife but the wife was nude and a character wearing a bra popped up.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 05:07:57 pm »

Agreed. I was a little worried about Bigger #1, but this one was great and I'm really looking forward to more.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: