Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:05:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is changing someone into a (fuckable) statue, bot, wax sculpture etc. hot?  (Voting closed: June 04, 2020, 06:30:05 pm)
OMG yes. - 4 (16%)
Now that you mention… - 2 (8%)
Neither here nor there. - 8 (32%)
Uh, I'll ignore that part. - 7 (28%)
Ick! Ick! - 4 (16%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Non-Organic Transformations  (Read 13990 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 28, 2020, 06:30:05 pm »

Comments below, as always!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 11:55:47 pm »

Even doll transformations are a bit much for me. A character who's already a robot, or who has their mind uploaded into a robot body? That's fine. But literal objectification is a turnoff. Like the blowup doll transformation in Chrysalis was... not hot.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 07:38:34 am »

Bimbofication , dollification, and robotization are not erotic at all to me. But hey: to each her own.
nageth
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2020, 01:47:03 am »

I don't really separate non-organic and organic more along the lines of if they're still interactive so if effectively a statue or ragdoll then not really but robot can be interesting. Similarly, this applies if they're still organic but made to think they're a statue etc is not as interesting to me regardless of their still organic-ness.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: