Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:51:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: How are you on pregnancy as part of an MC story?  (Voting closed: April 20, 2019, 06:30:52 pm)
Very hot! - 8 (16.3%)
Nice, but not superheated. - 6 (12.2%)
Neutral. - 15 (30.6%)
Uh, I guess I can overlook it. - 13 (26.5%)
Have you seen "Alien"? - 7 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 49

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Pregnant Pause  (Read 26729 times)
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2019, 03:10:33 pm »

I think someone *wanting* to be pregnant, or feeling *compelled* to be impregnated can be hot.  Just having someone in a scene who happens to be pregnant, be mind controlled, I can take or leave (them being pregnant would neither make it more compelling, or turn me off).

With you on most of that.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2019, 10:45:58 am »

Sure, why not?
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2020, 03:06:40 pm »

Huh.  Hadn't considered this.  I figured it would eventually come up in SJI but as an unavoidable plot element.  Now, I'm not so sure.

Just as transformation is interesting to play around with, it might be an interesting workaround for an actress who becomes pregnant.  *shrugs*
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2020, 01:19:41 pm »

Huh.  Hadn't considered this.  I figured it would eventually come up in SJI but as an unavoidable plot element.  Now, I'm not so sure.

Just as transformation is interesting to play around with, it might be an interesting workaround for an actress who becomes pregnant.  *shrugs*

It depends on what you enjoy. I find breeding kink to be hot; a lot of other people find it a turnoff. C'est la vie.

In the same way that some of my favorite ladies portrayed in these stories are those who are enthusiastically in to the mind control, it's quite hot when the ladies in stories based around breeding kink are enthusiastically in to the breeding kink. And, since this is a site for mind control erotica, here's hoping we eventually see a story with a woman mind controlled into a breeding kink...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2020, 10:56:30 am »

I like the idea.  It doesn't happen much in MCC and controlling someone to the point where they're willing to get pregnant is a very hot idea to me.

I realise it's not for everyone but maybe it just happening once for a panel or 2 couldn't hurt.  Personally I would love to see it.
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2020, 01:17:15 pm »

Having read all the stories I can only recall 1 pregnancy and that was in Bearing Gifts part 5 I would have thought there might have been at least 1 in By the Book given the number of women the main character has enthralled and is having regular sex with.

I think I would like to see 1 or 2 of the main protagonists be faced with an unexpected pregnancy.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: