Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:04:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT is proud to announce a new series!  (Read 24292 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2020, 07:11:47 am »

And today, we're pleased to announce Skye Auditions with Skye Blue!

Skye Blue is auditioning for a fetish producer of mesmerism videos. Of course, it's not real mesmerism, but if that's true, why is she undressing without realizing it…

Available for download and on DVD, as always!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2020, 12:04:11 pm »

Oh wow, Skye is GORGEOUS!!!! More from her please Smiley
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2020, 09:16:11 am »

So, The Education of Mrs. S doesn't go here or in the Reality TV thread.  I gather from the production date that this is another project that was thought lost and was rediscovered when going through the old tapes.  Is Sintra interested in returning for another project or is this also her last?

I have to say, I like the narration to subtitles and silence.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2020, 09:35:01 am »

We're pleased to announce the release of Kayley Does Paperwork starring brand-new performer Kayley Gunner!

Kayley Gunner is just hanging out at home doing paperwork, when her laptop mysteriously turns on… and seems to be showing her a very entrancing video display. Soon, she is being mentally reprogrammed to be very much the eager sex slave. Much more fun than doing paperwork, that's for sure!

Available for download and on DVD now!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: