Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:23:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT Reality TV  (Read 1821 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 10, 2020, 12:09:37 pm »

So, we're doing this! It's going to be a new series with a reality bent, following on from the positive reaction to Found Footage: Daphne Rosen. We'll be doing them remotely, and then in-person when practical. Let us know in this thread who you would like to see, what you would like to see, and if you would be interested in actual sexual activity in these. Thanks!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
nageth
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 03:55:58 pm »

Revisiting the ghost hunter idea in the series could be fun. (Maybe a bit more like Inventory where it was more creepy.)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 06:00:58 pm »

When it becomes feasible--yes, please include sex scenes.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 09:45:27 pm »

Since Daphne Rosen's found footage inspired this, I was thinking about the original setup for Dr Laurel when she was introduced back in the Waiting Room movies: deprogramming Dr. Michaels' former patients/sex slaves.

That could be interesting setup for one-on-one sessions with Dr Laurel (played by Brooklyn Chase of course) 'deprogramming' some former patients of Doctor Michaels (or another sinister hypnotherapist) and walking them through describing what had been done to them, or acting it out, before dropping in her own triggers, etc 

Even just the concept with Daphne Rosen and Henri's interactions in the Found Footage were great.  Henri as fictionalized version of himself, taking a prospective mindcontroltheatre performer through an induction to get them used to the idea.  If you wanted to keep this away from being too close to reality, it could even be done as a session for the fictional mind control erotica site featured in "Encore" and "Brooklyn Takes a Call".

The nice thing about that second format, is it could be presented as a first time session if you wanted, even for performers with an existing history with the site.  Not sure of a list of who I'd like to see this way though...I always have a preference for performers who I perceive as decent actors or at least having fun so a small (and very incomplete list) might include...

Brooklyn Chase (of course)
Alex Chance, (although now I'm also having the mental image either Yasmine granting wishes over video chat lol)
Ash Hollywood
Bridgette B
Cherie Deville
Christie Stevens
Katie Morgan
Maggie Green
Jessica Ryan

But I know you've worked with a lot of great folks, so that is by no means an exhaustive list.

In any case, thanks for giving this a shot, Daphne et all.  Your creativity in working within the limits of these pandemic times is always appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: