Mind Control Comics Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:23:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT is proud to announce a new series!  (Read 24770 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 15, 2020, 09:15:43 pm »

We are going through some interesting times, but that is not stopping MCT from making new movies! We are proud to introduce a new series, MCT Sessions, movies made remotely with some amazing talent. And we've just released the first, Siri Takes a Class... with the return of one of our favorite performers, Siri!

Siri decides to take a relaxation class on-line... but she doesn't realize that this particular class is just a front for a strange sex-cult that captures and enslaves women. However, soon, she's entirely in favor of being their mindless fuckdoll...

We are looking forward to release new installments of this series very frequently... look for new ones very soon!

Special early-bird pricing through April 22nd! It's available for download and on DVD now.

And thank you, as always, for your support!
— Daphne, Henri, and Sintra

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 03:20:33 am »

What a fantastic idea! And based on 2 of my fave issues too :-) Hope for more of these with different ladies!
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 02:48:52 pm »

Good way to get live show in  Grin
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2020, 01:04:35 am »

I really enjoyed this one, and it was great to see Siri back!

To be honest, some of the mind control theatre content I've found the hottest over the years (notably the "Truth About Hypnosis", and especially "Disoriented") have been largely just a single performer talking to the camera.  So I think there is a lot of potential to do things like this with performers who are home-bound at the moment.

Great job folks, and I'd love to see more. 
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2020, 09:27:41 pm »

So I really liked this concept and the simplicity of the story that came with it.  I think the best part is how Siri became so eager to please and be reprogrammed that she started taking the initiative on little things, like adjusting the camera, peeling off her clothes, or moving the chair, even without being told.  Towards the end, if not before, she was so eager that she was practically begging to be enslaved and programmed, all with a smile on her face.  The whole thing kind of reminded me of Disoriented, just without the talking head sequences.

That said, I do have two criticisms.  The first is how compressed it was, taking place over exactly two sessions; part of what I really liked about Disoriented is how drawn out the story was and how you could see her slowly becoming a different person.  If applied to this video, that could've been handled with shorter "on-screen" sequences that came with text cards depicting which session it was that we were about to see (start with session 1, then 2, then jump to 5, and so forth).  By drawing out her enslavement, the story could've been much more convincing and engaging; as it stands, she just appears to be either a weakling or somebody who was alright with what was happening.  I know that most movies hand-wave the time it takes to break, erase, and rebuild someone's personality in the interest of time, but this felt like a golden opportunity not to do that.

My other problem is how the first session ended.  He'd just spent the first half of the movie making her want to be enslaved, only to make her forget all about it and leave no accommodations for her sudden nudity (you could see the confusion on her face) nor any suggestions for how she should dress and make herself up for the next session.  I know I said before that I liked her initiative, but the way on how the first half ended, he should've had to start her programming all over and her dress should've been closer to normal than hooker.  Basically, I was left unconvinced by that section.

I still enjoyed the show, again especially how she spent much of it smiling in anticipation of her fate.  If this is going to be a regular thing, I'm looking forward to seeing what kinds of variety you can come up with or if it's just going to be more of this.  Take my criticisms as you will or don't take them at all; just have fun, stay healthy, and keep making great stuff.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 07:54:49 am »

Nice feedback there, dwcomics.  Some of it will probably work itself out as the crew and performers get used to this.  Doing more than two sessions would have added some more variety to this, but I'm guessing would also mean Siri would have to have some more outfits ready and change up her own hair/makeup to indicate the passage of time. Hopefully the performers would be up for this kind of thing while working remotely Cheesy

On that subject, I'm still excited to see what you folks can do with this format.

It might be nice to see a new entry in "The Truth About Hypnosis", where the performer can explain to us that there is no way someone could take control of you during a webchat.

I keep thinking of 'Disoriented' as a favourite of this kind of format, with a single person talking to the camera. (It seems to have made an impression on dwcomics as well Cheesy) It might be nice to follow up with that same therapist; maybe doing some online therapy sessions with the girlfriend of Jessica Ryan's Erica character.

If you wanted to directly address the current universal situation with social distancing/quarantine, it might be fun to have a hypnotist trying to manage their harem remotely. It could be a good opportunity for some of Daphne's trademark clever/funny writing.  If you didn't want to be so direct with current events, the hypnotist could be remote managing while on vacation or something, too.

Although it would probably defeat the point of doing these as low-budget remote sessions, I wonder if it would be possible to do harem segments while you're filming other single-performer sessions, and editing them into a whole once you have 5 or 6.  Of course, I don't know how the business works, and I imagine performers would have to be paid for each project. So if that pushes this out of the realm of a fun, budget release, that's totally understandable, but I thought it was worth suggesting.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2020, 06:31:12 am »

We're very happy to announce the second title in our series of Sessions, Bunny Works Out!

Bunny is planning a normal workout at home… but her phone has been hacked by an evil mind controller! Soon, her workout has turned into something much more explicit, and much more under someone else's control…

Available for download and on DVD now!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2020, 08:51:49 am »

Thanks crazydorian and nice harem idea.  Splicing together three to six actresses into a single massive video chat that includes reinforcement and webcaming would be something to see.  With the second of this series now released, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.  Personally, as long as we get enough variety to create different flavors of spice, I think we'll have a great time, despite the corona madness.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2020, 10:30:13 am »

I personally am pleased with the glowing eyes effect in Bunny Works Out.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2020, 08:32:04 am »

And w're back this week with a two-parter: Alison Applies for a Job, starring Alison Rey!

In Part 1: Alison applies for a new job as an administrative assistant, not quite realizing that the job involves some very, very personal assistance indeed. However, she is soon persuaded that this is exactly the right position (and positions) for her…

In Part 2: Alison returns for a second round of interviews, not entirely sure that she's up for being a sex-slave at work. But not only is she rapidly reprogrammed to be enthusiastic about this, she prepares a video with her boyfriend to persuade the company that she'll be perfect for what they are looking for.

Early bird pricing through May 7th!

And thank you, as always, for your support!

crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2020, 02:08:24 pm »

Just purchased and watched Bunny Works Out.

Definitely sexy and enjoyable, though now I vaguely wish someone would hypnotize me to work out while I'm isolating. Motivation has only been...intermittent.

If you ever want to consider a line of sexy hypnosis motivational videos Daphne, I'd at least give them a shot Wink

The previous for Alison Applies for a Job also looks like a winner.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2020, 05:21:45 am »

We're very happy to announce the next title in our series of Sessions, Lauren Works Out!

Lauren Phillips' phone has been hacked as she works out, and the invaders have all sorts of interesting plans for her and her luscious body as they take control of her mind…

crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2020, 09:03:06 am »

Great to see more of these, Daphne!  I liked the Bunny's workout one, and I like Lauren Phillips, so I'll probably grab this.

Any chance you might convince Brooklyn Chase to do one or more as Dr. Laurel? Not a workout one (though honestly I'd be fine with that), but might be fun to see a two-parter; one with her doing a hypno-boob induction remotely, and one with Dr Michaels updating Laurel's own programming.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2020, 06:58:33 am »

We're very happy to announce the next title in our series of Sessions, Alex Takes a Class!

Alex Chance settles in for a quick relaxation class, but the evil sex cult is ready to capture her (and her amazing rack) for their pleasure. Soon, she's being converted into an obedient cocksucker… a job she is well-trained to handle.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2020, 09:27:44 am »

We're also doing a very short survey about the Sessions... we'd love it if you could answer!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: