Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:04:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #892: “Hollow Words”  (Read 4286 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 07, 2019, 01:01:44 am »

Script: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 01:11:36 am »

Was Mallory always this busty or is this her... idealized self?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 06:59:30 am »

I kinda want to see that tentacle just shrivel and die when it touches her, Mallory to glance down and back up with a look of casual contempt, in time for Zenon to respond, "Okay fine, I see you're not here to play. Allow me to oblige you then. :knuckle crack:"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 07:27:33 am »

Was Mallory always this busty or is this her... idealized self?

Mallory breast is about the same size as Erin. Both lady have a lot sex and may be more bigger breast.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 09:09:03 am »

I wonder what that bit about being "inside Jakob's skull" is about?  Is there some connection between Jakob and the red monster we don't know about?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 02:04:00 pm »

I kinda want to see that tentacle just shrivel and die when it touches her...

I was thinking along the same lines but... Mallory woke Cherry, got her all fired up, and now seems to have come to challenge Zenon on her own. Now if Cherry's anything like me, she probably needed a wee after her nap, so she's probably gone behind the bushes and will be along in a minute. But it's going to be odd if she turns up only to find Mallory flicking the last bits of Zenon off her ample bosom.

Plus, it'll be a lot hotter if Mallory doesn't have an adequate response at this point.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2019, 02:19:31 pm »

My thought was that Mallory is acting as a distraction while Cherry prepares some kind of attack on the red monster.   If that's the source of Zenon's power then dealing with it should be enough to rescue both Erin and Mallory.  But that plan requires a lot of trust in Cherry that she hasn't really earned.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2019, 07:47:19 pm »

Enough already.  Seriously.  Just come on.  It has to turn.  PLEASE.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2019, 08:51:24 pm »

I don't think we'll see a decisive resolution to this arc until #900 at the earliest.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2019, 01:47:26 am »

I spent most of this year wishing The Cloud sojourn would end (it's about 13 months now since we saw Vik enter the motel). But that was mostly about the pace at which nothing was happening. I'm perfectly happy for this to go on for quite a while yet, and for things to get a lot "worse".

I'm certainly hoping that 900 is too early for Adrian to appear on the scene, wincing a little from all that pain, but somehow ready to not just get killed again. On the other hand, Zenon having Erin, Mallory, Adrian, and Vik all firmly grabbed by the tendrils for the rest of their lives won't make for scintillating reading - I daresay he has to be defeated eventually.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2019, 10:39:19 am »

You could wind up with a mixed outcome, say Cherry manages to banish the red monster but we're left with Erin under the control of a merely human Zenon.  Or Zenon gets killed but we're left with an Erin distraught and angry because they killed her new master.  That could be interesting.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2019, 12:15:57 pm »

Zenon turn Erin into tits and hole with no mind she may not care who is the master
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: