Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:46:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #893: “Object Lesson”  (Read 2616 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 11, 2019, 01:01:48 am »

Script: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 01:55:12 pm »

I think I can see what's going on here. Mallory proves how in control of the situation she is by having the tendrils gently remove her glasses - because she can in fact see perfectly well without them. But Zenon's right: she is wrong. Zenon isn't becoming Jakob; he already is Jakob. But this isn't the real Mallory; it's a clever decoy created by Cherry. Just at the point we can see here however, Cherry (top right) turns the decoy into the real Mallory, and Jakob's skull quickly turns to dust, taking Zenon/Jakob (Zenkob) with it. Sadly Mallory's dress does not survive the carnage.

I'm just basing this on what we can see here; it may not be exactly right. I'm definitely looking forward to it though.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 03:20:43 pm »

Of course!  It's so obvious now.
joshbain
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 05:34:34 am »

Or it's moving in a much more promising direction...
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 08:35:22 am »

Well, he was right about one thing: Mallory's dress did not survive the carnage.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 04:18:11 pm »

Well, he was right about one thing: Mallory's dress did not survive the carnage.

Damn. I was hoping I'd got everything wrong. Especially that.

I remember that the last time Erin found herself repeating the tits and holes mantra, I quickly fell into thinking: something's going to come along and ruin this soon. And here I am doing it again. We're expecting Cherry at any moment, but we've also had it flagged up that Julian is on his way. So hopefully he won't beat Cherry to the scene, and hopefully his assistance will turn out to be required.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: