Mind Control Comics Forum
July 19, 2024, 03:25:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #715: “To Whom It May Concern”  (Read 3565 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 19, 2018, 12:01:17 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 12:02:31 am »

Cheerleader looks a lot like Daphne Rosen now... ;-)

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 12:37:30 pm »

In issue 79, the girls are, left-to-right: Hitomi, Wendy, Caitlyn, Imani and Rachel.
Rachel's the current captain of the cheer squad, so it's unlikely she's a freshman.

She just stopped coloring her hair blonde between Guest 4 and #79, since it's a pain to go out into the New Hampshire winter with wet hair.

Is it just the lighting or is she colouring it (a different colour) again now?

Is she the one no one has an arm around in cover 11?

And is there any significance (from 79) to her visits to Zenon being the result of another gift voucher, like Dani? She didn't get a chance to tell us what the issues were that she was seeing Zenon about. Does "undeclared" in this page have some specific meaning in itself, or is Dani interrupting her again before she says something important?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 12:53:56 pm »

I'd assumed 'undeclared' was referring to her major, or lack thereof.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 04:28:16 pm »

I'd assumed 'undeclared' was referring to her major, or lack thereof.

Ah, I see. I figured it might have a specific meaning like that. Having a major, and majoring, are more of an American thing.

I was speculating about her unspecified issues because I'm wondering if this is going anywhere significant, or whether it's just a diversion.

On the one hand I'm inclined to think the presence of much of the cheer squad on Zenon's patient list may be relevant now to the Caitlyn and Astrid thread.

On the other hand, I've just realised that this scene reminds me a little bit of something I wrote, which is making me think it can't possibly be heading anywhere of any consequence whatsoever.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: