Mind Control Comics Forum
September 04, 2024, 09:22:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary Guest Page 4: More Enthusiasm on the Devouring, Ladies!  (Read 17758 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2012, 09:35:20 am »

In issue 79, the girls are, left-to-right: Hitomi, Wendy, Caitlyn, Imani and Rachel.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2012, 05:23:40 pm »

I believe you.  Because I believe you, that leads back to my earlier question(s) about Rachel.  Is she another freshman still feeling the Mantis effect in #79, or a rising sophomore who wasn't through her transformation?  The other three are quite similar in both looks (even if the atmosphere and attitude they project is a little less inviting in this flashback), but Rachel is quite different in our two looks at her.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2012, 07:39:27 pm »

Rachel's the current captain of the cheer squad, so it's unlikely she's a freshman.

She just stopped coloring her hair blonde between Guest 4 and #79, since it's a pain to go out into the New Hampshire winter with wet hair.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 07:41:27 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2012, 08:30:47 pm »

Excellent! Grin  She also abandoned black lipstick.  Perhaps, her first semester as cheer captain was uplifiting, so she changed makeup regimens to reflect her improved outlook?  Wink

Okay, I confess I was a little thrown by Rachel's different look and bearing in the flashback, partly because I was looking forward to the audience being introduced to Rachel from Issue #79.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 10:07:06 am by jmundt29 » Logged
Vidor
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2012, 08:45:50 am »

Is "banging the bishop" common parlance in the USA?

no
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: