Mind Control Comics Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:33:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unknown Pleasures #7  (Read 11414 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 10, 2018, 02:13:13 am »

Deanna is still playing hard to get, but the other women in his life are falling one by oneā€¦

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 12:15:03 am »

Two mentions of Gor in the same week... we going there?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 09:11:36 am »

It is weird how synchronicity works; the two scripts in question (this issue, and The Temporary Supervisor) were written months apart.

The Gor books and the Claiming of Sleeping Beauty trilogy, along with The Story of O, were just about it when it came to D/s literature (or, in the case of the Gor books, "literature") for a certain generation...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
arclopez
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 09:16:58 am »

Very nice episode.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 11:30:17 am »

It is weird how synchronicity works; the two scripts in question (this issue, and The Temporary Supervisor) were written months apart.

The Gor books and the Claiming of Sleeping Beauty trilogy, along with The Story of O, were just about it when it came to D/s literature (or, in the case of the Gor books, "literature") for a certain generation...

Yeah, I suppose I'm a bit young to have had that be what was it during my formative years. I like the Gor aesthetic quite a bit, but the... prescriptive attitude that some of the people I've met who have been into that have is a bit off-putting.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 11:39:37 am »

Yeah, I suppose I'm a bit young to have had that be what was it during my formative years. I like the Gor aesthetic quite a bit, but the... prescriptive attitude that some of the people I've met who have been into that have is a bit off-putting.

I have strong opinions on the Gorean community, let's just put it that way.

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 03:45:31 pm »

I have strong opinions on the Gorean community, let's just put it that way.

If you don't mind me asking, then, why bring it up in these stories?

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2018, 03:55:07 pm »

Gor books != Gorean community.

hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 07:08:02 pm »

I'm getting confused by Amy/Anya.

Pg 1: says "Amy" and shows the blonde.

Pg 3: has a bunch of voicemails from "Anya." Later, the blonde arrives.

Pg 7: the blonde calls his ex "Amy."

Pg 11: his ex apologizes for all the voicemails, but calls herself "Amy."

I think something went wrong there. If the ex is Amy, then all the voicemails should be from Amy, not Anya (as they say in pg 3). Also, that would mean the blonde is named Anya, but then pg 1 calls her Amy.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2018, 01:10:07 pm »

Gor books != Gorean community.

I suspect that if standards for the men's physiques, battle- and bedroom-skills in the community were specific and high as they are for the women's physiques and behavior, the community would be a lot smaller.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: