Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:08:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Audiophilia #15  (Read 9484 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 08, 2017, 10:06:21 pm »

All vacations must come to an end, but some things to take care of first…

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 08:49:26 am »

like the Green words in there eyes Wink
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 10:33:46 pm »

So, I'm curious about the lack of reaction here: Good? Bad? Indifferent? Let me know!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 11:55:03 pm »

Previous issue knocked it out of the park, so this one has rougher going.

Two things got me:
There wasn't really anything new in this issue and no real advancement of plot, just sort of a continuation of a general trend. The awesomeness of last issue casts serious shade over this one.

The other thing is that breasts can't go from even the large pair Dinah sported to boobs bigger than one's head in one shot. Not enough skin. It takes a couple stages to allow the skin to stretch. But that's just the view from the dude who thinks about breasts way, way too much.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 01:27:47 am »

So, I'm curious about the lack of reaction here: Good? Bad? Indifferent? Let me know!

Issue 14 was great because of its emphasis on the programming/mantras. Issue 15, by contrast, is almost all sex. Two points out of that:

1) Programming is good stuff. More importantly, it's unique to MC content, whereas I can go anywhere for sex content.

2) Somebody over on the MC Forum said that it's hot just to watch a girl get mind controlled into getting pizza. I think there's too little emphasis on non-sex uses of MC; I'd be happy with an issue that just shows his girls serving him in other ways. I guess that applies to the site in general, but in regards to Audiophilia, issues do tend to blend together. He more or less does the same thing over and over. I think he either needs to start moving towards a larger goal (mayor of the city, etc) or he needs to get more creative in what his harem is doing beyond "lots of blowjobs."
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 05:18:48 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 08:48:04 am by GodWilling » Logged
pimmen89
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 04:26:03 am »

2) Somebody over on the MC Forum said that it's hot just to watch a girl get mind controlled into getting pizza. I think there's too little emphasis on non-sex uses of MC; I'd be happy with an issue that just shows his girls serving him in other ways.
Yes, and for me, it's especially hot if it's combined with sex. For example, in issue 4 when he had breakfast while getting a blowjob and was woken up by his "alarm clock".

He can use these women for whatever he wants, sex can't be the end game. He should be using them for sex while also doing other stuff, that's when he projects real power; when sex is not his whole world, but just one of his many luxuries.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2017, 03:54:10 pm »

Indifferent. I like the concept, but I haven't found the execution erotic... ever. The audio-tape brainwashing thing hasn't ever really worked for me. I don't know why. And for me, the huge cast in this particular story makes it hard to really have a clue what's going on. I can't keep the story straight, I don't know who's messing with whom, who's in charge, or why they're doing what they're doing. Contrast this with Cuckoo's Nest, which is just as big, but which follows a small number of characters who do most of the things. I *really* like Cuckoo's Nest. This one, I'm indifferent.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2017, 09:06:46 am »

only going say is One note.
it was find at the start but now
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2017, 10:39:42 am »

only going say is One note.
it was find at the start but now

I'd agree, honestly. The story is too one-note. I love the art; I think this is the same art that was used for the "Convent of St. Nicholas" story, which is also lots of fun, but is shorter so it doesn't wear out.

A big part of the problem is that because the entire thing is narrated, there's not really much opportunity for characterization. Moreover, the pattern with each subject seems to be the same - not that any of those elements aren't boring in and of themselves, but changing it up would keep things interesting. I'd love to see Raro666's art stay as part of the site though. I wonder what the Convent of St. Nicholas is up to in the modern day? ;-)

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2017, 11:35:34 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 08:48:56 am by GodWilling » Logged
pimmen89
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2017, 02:22:50 am »

I’ll add that Audiophilia was the reason I became a paying member in the first place and I would hate to see it go. I absolutely love the first issues too, I re-read them very often. Issue 1 and 4 are still something I can regularly enjoy because of the scenes where the Narrator uses his women for sex and something else at the same time.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2017, 09:49:36 am »

I'm more the transformation fetishist. My thing is people being changed into something they are not, so for me the really big hit was 4 wtih the student-prostitiute and the hint of what was going to happen to Janice's husband. I was really hyped over Laura, but that plot was resolved in an eyeblink.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: