Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:34:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unleashed #1  (Read 7686 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 21, 2017, 01:28:05 am »

Izzy is unhappy with her career and how conservative she is in bed, until her boyfriend finds a new an interesting way of helping her…

Thanks to Octavia Moon for sharing this issue with us! Please visit her Patreon page for all sorts of other great comics.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 02:22:41 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 07:25:41 am »

Awesome!
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 08:15:38 am »

Awesome!

I agree--great story!
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 12:21:13 pm »

I like where this is going. And here's another patreon I should probably be aware of...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 12:43:17 pm »

Really great intro to a very interesting story. A few ways this could go which is fab.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 01:27:58 pm »

It's always promising when a first chapter introduces a whole cast of characters. I'd definitely hope to see some more of this.
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 02:17:28 pm »

Thank you all for the lovely comments - what a wonderfully appreciative lot you are Smiley There is an Issue #2 which has been completed and, if Daphne would like to post it here, I am more than happy to hand it over Smiley Issue #3 will start on Patreon in December - the comics go up 6 to 8 pages bi-monthly (sort of as chapters with a natural story-arc). Unleashed alternates with a new (ish) story called Tannhauser Twins - Bimbo aliens land in redneck country, hilarity and fun ensues - it has erotic elements but is less explicitly adult. And another comic which is based on the character of Mina Harker; that one is more of a superhero style story. You can find details about where to find them on the patreon link that Daphne provided Smiley

And thank you again Smiley

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 05:06:31 pm »

Octavia, are firmly in the hypno-kink camp or are you just having fun with something you know people will be interested in? Because with Unleashed, you certainly give off the vibe that it's your thing lol

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 03:24:28 am »

Because with Unleashed, you certainly give off the vibe that it's your thing lol

It's safe to say it's one of my things Smiley

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 01:52:42 pm »

Today add to endeavor to make art and comics.
to OctaviaMoon
Patreon do not make easy to add artist to the list or I did find right click place.

a lot mind control in part two
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2017, 02:02:34 pm »

Thank you Smiley and yes...Patreon gets a lot of criticism for not being user friendly Sad

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2017, 06:49:47 am »

It's worth the rigmarole, and they're getting better, or seem to be.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: