Mind Control Comics Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:20:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 571: Total Recall.  (Read 9227 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 08, 2016, 04:41:27 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 05:01:47 pm »

That doesn't look too promising. Ah well.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 05:39:55 pm »

Dunno... looks promising to ME...
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 05:42:20 pm »

well look good Grin
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 05:31:42 am »

This and the last couple of pages are the most interesting thing I've seen in the story for months. I'm trying to not get my hopes up, though, because SJI seems to be more about the adorable misadventures of the "Sexy Friends" with a lot of little, slow-burning evil plots. But it's a good guys win kind of place now despite whatever it was before Adrian.

If you love something, analyze it and share.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 06:31:53 am »

It could be an interesting thing but this guy has no imagination.  He doesn't want a fantasy or a thrall, he wants a blow-up doll.  Why is this more interesting than magic or fantasy fulfillment or competing recruitment strategies? Huh

Counting down to Tuesday.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 06:33:34 am by jmundt29 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2016, 09:18:14 am »

It could be an interesting thing but this guy has no imagination.  He doesn't want a fantasy or a thrall, he wants a blow-up doll.  Why is this more interesting than magic or fantasy fulfillment or competing recruitment strategies?

Who says that having a bunch of living blow-up dolls isn't one of his fantasies?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2016, 11:49:33 am »

Who says that having a bunch of living blow-up dolls isn't one of his fantasies?

I think he's saying it's not one of *his*, heh. And for the record I agree, long-term mindless mc is eh. It's why metrobay gets pretty boring...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2016, 12:38:11 pm »

Dunno... looks promising to ME...

Erin appears to be smiling in that panel. I took that to mean she at least had snapped out of it. I'm not sure if she's supposed to look that way. And now I don't know if she's faking it. I'm happy to see the scene continuing though.

I'm not interested in mindless victims either, but then nor am I interested in (by which I mean sexually aroused by) the endless couplings within Adrian's harem. And the journey to mindlessness can certainly be hot.

Ultimately, Jakob can see something interesting in turning women into mindless slaves. If you can't see it, then which one of you is suffering from a lack of imagination?
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2016, 12:15:15 pm »

It's interesting that amongst the programming, Jakob refers to his new (upcoming) invention. Since this is a past memory he could mean the watch (since it has more powers than the crystal and could presumably be used to overwrite personalities rather than just erase minds as he did with Meghan) or perhaps we have a new Weapon of Mass Domination to look forward to...

GB
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: