Mind Control Comics Forum
April 29, 2024, 12:01:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you like the effects of control to render the subject more mindless or aware?
Mindless! - 1 (4.2%)
Aware! - 10 (41.7%)
A combination of both! - 12 (50%)
It's complicated (explain below). - 1 (4.2%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mindfulness or Mindlessness?  (Read 16218 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 06, 2015, 01:49:46 pm »

To greatly oversimplify, there's kind of a spectrum of the subjects of MC being either mindless (or classically "hypnotized") or "normal," just different, in their behavior.

Which end of the spectrum does your taste fall on?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mi_english
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 07:47:49 am »

I have little interest in someone being mindless - the classic 'yes,....i...obey...." mantra, like they are a robot.  I'm much more in favour of them retaining awareness, personality, vitality, but somehow having their priorities or morals shifted.  For me, one of the essential differences between your sites (movies and comics) and some other sites with similar content, is the level of awareness that participants maintain.
carmel0
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 10:00:23 am »

Being a fan of Mind Control, the idea of someone being able to think and act as they always did, but with a completely different set of goals and priorities is what I enjoy.  "By the Book" is a great example. 
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 11:22:08 am »

I like the zoned out 'yes, master' in inductions... but fundamentally mindless sex robots are not so much fun in my book (no disrespect meant to the people who that's their thing, though). Take it a step further - characters who are aware they've been mind controlled but can't do a thing to resist the feelings they're experiencing. Laura on SJI 184-185 is a good example of this.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 11:51:01 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:17:46 am by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 11:45:23 pm »

My view on the mindless vs. aware debate is complicated.  Generally speaking, conceptually, I prefer aware subjects.  However, I've seen some excellent work from MCC/DF on mindless behavior as well.  So, it tends to split for me on storyline and character and it varies from situation to situation.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 11:28:51 am »

I like the resistance phase of a subject's subjugation. There's a hot sequence in the last issue of Bigger, for example, where the wife realizes something bad is happening to her. I would've liked to've seen a couple of panels of that before she finally submitted to him. In Daphne's "Perchance", the best part of the story for me is the part between when he first shows his watch to the Heather and when she finally gives in about 2/3 of the way down the story.
lion93
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 11:26:51 pm »

I like stories where the main character knows that he or she wouldn't like this but can't help him or herself!

mountaintime
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Hef

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2015, 06:17:31 pm »

To greatly oversimplify, there's kind of a spectrum of the subjects of MC being either mindless (or classically "hypnotized") or "normal," just different, in their behavior.

Which end of the spectrum does your taste fall on?

I like a combination that changes over time. At first, the woman who comes under mind control tries to resist. But she can't. Her will slips away rapidly, over the course of a few hours, at most. By the end of the day, she is a total sex slave who loves her owner. She cannot even imagine resisting him. Her only goal in life is to serve him. His pleasure is her highest goal.
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2015, 12:50:14 am »

Corruption is my biggest fetish, so probably mindfulness. I love the good girl (or boy) to bad girl transformation, especially if it's nice and slow and you can see every step of the transformation.
sohta123
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2015, 09:35:56 pm »

I enjoy personality changes in the main characters (either corrupt them or make a evil girl become 'good'). And it's a bit hotter if they realize something's happening but are unable to stop it till they are consumed by it. After which they become complicit to nefarious deeds going on.

For other characters I enjoy them being changed such that they don't have any of their old thoughts/personality left and there is nothing to resist with. These are typically drones as I see.
Residentweavil
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2015, 06:02:45 am »

A bit of both, I would say. But leaning toward mindful. Zombies and Fembots are ok but I prefer a little mind left in. It also tends to allow a bit more focus on the induction/seduction process. 

master
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2015, 09:28:40 am »

It's a process...love the mindless/mantra/repeat instructions stuff as they're "acquired," but then it's more fun if their personality returns (only more subservient). Mindless may be a turn-on, but it makes for rather uninspired reading. And this is a reading media. Ask me on Daphne's Fantasies, and my answer is different!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: