Mind Control Comics Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:06:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: When we last left our heroes...  (Read 174464 times)
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2012, 01:36:29 pm »

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:32:35 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2012, 01:39:54 pm »

*pfew* OK, I was worried I had forgotten a character!

Laura's dad's name is Malcolm, btw.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2012, 01:53:18 pm »

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:32:47 pm by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2012, 03:28:21 pm »

What's Pearl's dad's name?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2012, 03:42:41 pm »

What's Pearl's dad's name?

Cantor.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2012, 05:09:59 pm »

That's his name?  Did he choose it after converting?  That sounds more like his position at the local synagogue than a first name.  Oh well, live and learn.

While we're looking for background information--what can you tell us about the Missouri Hackberrys? Wink
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2012, 05:51:43 pm »

That's his name?  Did he choose it after converting?  That sounds more like his position at the local synagogue than a first name.  Oh well, live and learn.

That's his last name, of course. First name's Ezra. Doesn't sound like a convert to me...

While we're looking for background information--what can you tell us about the Missouri Hackberrys? Wink

Now you're getting greedy. Smiley

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2012, 07:49:57 pm »

Sorry, in chasing crumbs, I generally end up unintentionally overreaching.  I was confused because when I asked for Ezra's name, I asked for his first name, and you responded with his surname.  When I saw your response I thought...Cantor Ravella?  Ladies and gentleman a selection from the congregation's cantor,....Cantor Ravella.  Silly of me.  No, he sounds quite traditional.

We're getting little tidbits on Dani and Pearl, and even a little on Mallory and Laura...and all we have on Erin is that she's a rolling stone, originally from Missouri and she had an eclectic group of friends before college.  We don't know if she has siblings or if her parents are still (or were ever) married, or even if she might have been adopted.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2012, 11:59:15 am »

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:33:01 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2012, 12:00:16 pm »

Cantor was the first name on the sign behind reception at his office in guest page 1.

Name partner!

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2012, 12:29:31 pm »

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:33:11 pm by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2012, 08:13:20 pm »

Roll Eyes

We don't yet know anything about the length of the dalliance between Ravella and Cantor.  Also, if his is the first name on the door, not only is he a "name" partner, he's probably either a founding partner, the senior partner, or a senior partner scion of the founding partner (or founding family).

Now then, I looked back at #79 just to verify.

Caitlyn's there for weight loss, but the rest of her teammates are in Zenon's computer appointment book as either referrals or gift codes (Rachel as the gift code)...except for Hitomi.  She's not there at all.  Any thoughts on why Hitomi isn't listed as one of the Doc's patients?

Also, -by looks like -lby is a patient trying to stop smoking.  Who's this? Huh  It looks like the name could be Shelby.  Have we seen her anywhere so far?  Does she (I'm assuming this is a woman) run in one of the SJI circles? Huh  One of Mallory's subservient librarians, or one of Erin's fellow theatre majors?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2012, 09:44:22 pm »

Any thoughts on why Hitomi isn't listed as one of the Doc's patients?

Occam's Razor suggests that it's because she isn't one of his patients.  Just because the doctor set out to hypnotize every woman in Kearsage doesn't mean he succeeded.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2012, 10:32:57 pm »

Among the squad vets though, it seems like it's hand-to-hand-to-hand referral, referral, referral, gift.  Cait came on her own because no one explained the Mantis effect to her, but Hitomi's a vet, she seems to be established in the Mantis sisterhood, shouldn't she have been referred or gotten a gift certificate slipped in her mailbox at the Student Union or something?
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2012, 07:02:40 am »

It also could be that Hitomi's name isn't there because it's on the next screen, or out of our view, or whatever.  Or maybe she did get a gift certificate, but hasn't made an appointment.  Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, as they say...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: