Mind Control Comics Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:20:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roll Playing #4  (Read 14937 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 20, 2015, 06:00:38 am »

Some of these magical items are not listed in approved reference sources.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 11:28:46 am »

But again, are we in the tail end of Orange month?  Same shade for the Aztec Eye in Cuckoo's Nest.  Does the succubus who hops around these continua like orange at the moment?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 01:37:37 pm »

tomorrow Her mind will be gone
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 06:27:57 pm »

Does he have a gameplan after this last session, or is this the last issue of this comic?
Detrix
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 12:57:33 am »

It does end with "To be continued!" so I'd assume there is at least one more comic. Besides what good GM would let the players go without letting them play with their newly modified characters before ending the session.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 10:24:31 am »

I'm a little confused on the mechanics of this.  Clearly it's the dice that are allowing this guy's scenarios to be actually physically manifested outside the game.  However, the gals aren't mindless.  So, they're just conditioned to accept and like the changes that occur?  I like that method better, I'm just trying to understand the translation from the game to outside the game.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 08:14:11 pm »

Does he have a gameplan after this last session, or is this the last issue of this comic?

I rather hope there'll be another issue (at least one more issue) if for no reason other than to get the dirty details on the present events and immediate future.  A simple conclusion that says something like all future games were just code for fiveways would work; but some kind of continuation that develops into a story would always be welcome.  Also, I was wondering if the other guy was in on the whole brainwash the girls thing or if he himself was going to have to be brainwashed.  Guess now I know.
ragnarok
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 11:17:47 am »

I'm new to the site so this is my first post. This series has surpassed Beyond Rubies to become my new favorite. The idea of a tabletop RPG being used as the template for MC was a stroke of genius. So simple, yet so stimulating. I also applaud Daphne's use of Breast Expansion. Keep up the good work!
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 08:07:18 pm »

I'm new to the site so this is my first post. This series has surpassed Beyond Rubies to become my new favorite. The idea of a tabletop RPG being used as the template for MC was a stroke of genius. So simple, yet so stimulating. I also applaud Daphne's use of Breast Expansion. Keep up the good work!
That's it!
Shut it down!
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 09:07:48 pm »

If anyone misinterprets that one, HMB, tell them to stuff it. I can smell the sarcasm up here in Canada and I've got a cold.
ragnarok
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 05:48:16 pm »

That's it!
Shut it down!

Sorry HMB. Its not the art, its the story. Just have Daphne write you a RPG inspired story of this caliber and you'll win all the discussion boards.

I generally dislike fantasy-set erotic fiction because it violates the unwritten genre rule that you can only ask your audience to accept one crazy idea per installment. Once you've taken me to the future or a fantasy world that's it. I can't suddenly accept erotic mind control and breast expansion (even though such things would clearly be more possible in those settings) because I'm too busy wrapping my brain around this crazy new world.

But by having the action switch between these fantasy characters and their "real world" counterparts it undoes the craziness of the fantasy setting and allows me to accept the mind controlling dice and BE.

I like this idea so much I'm planning on shamelessly stealing it for my own stories.

Bottom line: Roll Playing is so good that I need to keep a jug of water near the computer to keep my fluid levels up and prevent dehydration.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 07:25:47 pm »

Fools.

Legend has it that the weird D&D dice were because the cheapest way to get the 10 sider was for TSR to buy a whole set, but...

But the truth is something far more sinister, and someday a hapless gamer will roll exactly the right dice combination to unlock the gates of Hell.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: